From Exalted - Unofficial Wiki
- Back to WikiContent
This is a list of stories of the Exalted and their deeds. They can be used as inspiration, background setting, or similar materials.
General Campaign Pages
- CrownedSun/Scenarios - A number of pregenerated gaming ideas for Exalted!
- * CampaignStubs - a location for campaign pages that are either only background or background and only one session; useful as jumping-off points.
On The Wiki
- TrialByFire - The Wiki's own Marital Arts tournaments in operation.
- The Adventures of Tarla Sha. One Eclipse Caste against the world. Currently on hiatus.
- Age of Air
- Bog Mod's Solar Game - A first edition solar game. Also has notes for a follow up.
- Bounty of the Seas, Cruelty of the Depths - tentatively-titled campaign set in the West, run by DigitalSentience
- BrokenCircles - Being a Chronicle Wherein a Perfect Circle of Solar Exalted Discover that Nothing is Truly Perfect. - Translucidity
- Darzoni/CampaignsReflections - Darzoni's Exalted campaign that takes place in 2 ages.
- Circle of Chiaroscuro - A now defunct tabletop game. Some old notes, characters, artifacts.
- City Of Gold - Solars in the Southwest.
- Time of Tumult: The Fall Of Darkness
- DivMax - Selected tidbits from our Solar campaign, growing all the time.
- End of an Age
- Exalted: The Boy Bands - A comedy series following the adventures of Creation's first J-Pop boy band, run by Topher.
- Exalted Thaumaturgical Cinema 3000 - Watch a would-be serious game be mismanaged into oblivion.
- The Fallen Shadows War - Hapushet's major campaign.
- First Game - The first foray into Exalted for my group. Pretty vanilla.
- The Invisible Fortress for BrokenShade's first Exalted campaign
- Ketrus' Campaign
- A New Kind of Threat
- Performers Game
- Pirate Monkey - We're Pirates! Arrr, matey!
- Secrets of the West
- Shards of Glory - An online reference by FrivYeti for a tabletop game set in the Southwest.
- Southlands - with some basic info and a redux.
- Tales of Tinalion - The chronicle of a circle of Solars butting heads with the region of the Violet Coast.
- Ten Thousand Broken Dreams - Four tarnished golden heroes seek their destiny in a world of blood, iron and brass. Run by Quendalon in 2004.
- The Hole In Creation - First game of Exalted with bizarre houserules, freaky stunts, and an epic reworking of the system. It'll be all here eventually.
- Wyld Wanderers - The Legend of the Scavenger Lands' destiny, as well as that of its Heroes.
- Sun on the Waves - Grimjaws' current game set in the West, and focused on Luthe.
- Strange Days - Lossefion's campaign, set in the Scavenger Lands twenty years before the current day.
- Blood Stains The Sands - A story of the fall of the Shogunate.
- Cynis Chalailis' Journal - Somewhere between a game log and fiction lies this intriguing journal.
- A Dance of Angels - Half campaign, half setting; a complex region for a Dragon-Blooded game.
- Fated in Dark Stars
- The Saga of Ice and Wave - Moxiane's outcaste Dragon-blooded game set in the North & Northwest.
- VoidstateCampaign - Voidstate's Dragon Blooded campaign set in the Western Blessed Isle
- Quaint/NorthernDragonblooded - A game of cyberpunk dragonblooded up in the northern snows - work (and play) in progress
- Between Heaven and Earth - A play-by-post game at rpg.net.
- Just Add Water - Sidereal game investigating the disappearance of the Convention of Water. And managing the Fate of the whole direction while they are at it. Just don't screw up!
- Dissolvegirl/SiderealGame - All the info on a circle of Gold Faction Sidereals caught up in a murder mystery that may very well rend the heavens.
- The Division of Inauspicious Terrestrial Events - Sidereal game - about Doing odd missions, fighting fay, bureaucracy, faction politics and trying to have a party or two.
- Darkness This Way Comes
- The Day a Deathlord Died - A short-term or one-shot game concept. Mostly undeveloped.
- Echoes of Oblivion
- The Three Horrors in the Night: Mouse, the Princess, and Wasted Rook
- Underworld Game
- All Good Things - The end of the Realm
- AntiVehicleRocket/CreationFAQ - A very large and now deceased game.
- The Deceiver - Three act campaign. Created for my gaming group which is new to Exalted. (Only the first act has been outlined.)
- Edge of Destruction: A Gem City Watch Campaign - My Heroic Mortals campaign where the valiant City Watch must save Gem from all threats internal and external....
- Fist Full of Jade, episode 1, 2, 3, 4
- Heroes of Chaos - A campaign detailing the deeds of Creation's last, best hope. Further information can be had on MageDragon's and LordCrios's pages.
- Isle of Jade - Based on a video game
- Jungle Book
- Luna Hides Her Face
- Lookshy in the Wyld, part I, II, III, IV, V
- Memories of the First Age
- Of Fire and Iron - Now dead God-blooded and Heroic Mortal game set in The Boil and set in the same world as A Dance of Angels.
- The Kolan War Plan - A mass combat campaign.
- Rise of the Air Kingdoms
- Spirits of a Dying Court
- Time of Tummult - Darzoni's attempt at a long and epic campaign.
- ArabianNinja/GamingQuotes - Quotes from a variety of games.
- Rathess - Rathess based game.
- War Manse 13
- TheHoverpope/ThickerThanWater - A mixed solar/lunar game set in the west.
- Porcelain Child
- namless game from the point of view of one character
- Tree of Bounties, based on an earlier proposal.
- Western Pirates
- Nikink/PromiseOfAges Mixed party game
- Dragons of Earth and Sky - Reference and chatlogs for an online game set in a possible Exalted future
- Exalted In Space: A space-based Exalted campaign.
- The Last Stand - The saga of the last of the solar exalts as they prepare to defend the last bastion of the unconquered sun against the rest of the corrupted creation, based on an alternative history of creation. By Mortos
- Signs of Conjunction - An ExMod game
From Particular Authors
- Summarys Of Sessions - Samhain
Off The Wiki
- The Circle From Nautilus - A chronicle of our very long running Solar game, with characters, maps, session accounts, fiction, etc
- [[[ExaltedMUSH]]] - Wiki page for the Exalted Mush
- Exalted Nexus - MidKnight's online Chronicle
- Forgotten Suns - Wordman's long running campaign log.
- Many Threads Are One - Campaign page for the multi-chronicle, Creation-spanning game, to be Storytold by fifth_child.
- Perihelion - A non-publically-writable wiki for Mapache's Solar game.
- All Seeing Eye - A forum and campaign log for Tjcoonrod's game Means to an End.
- Burning the Shadows - An Exalted game set in the World of Darkness. It pretty much died, but what was done was quite interesting.