- Fairly extensive rules for Mortal Sorcery here. Four Paths to go, although the Conveyance / Conjuration pair are proving tricky to get right (plus invalidated by the PG, but I'll finish these yet).
- Five MA styles: Bold Heart Style, Clement Heart Style, Spirit Heart Style, Staunch Heart Style and Steady Heart Style. A sixth is yet to go, all of them part of the Five-Fold Path to Perfection - an MA school I invented.
- A set of rules for Artefact Construction.
- The Panoply of Mars is a rewrite of the weapons for Ex2, including a design system. My first attempt at this is here.
- The Saga of Ice and Wave - an outcaste online DB game.
- Versus Creation - Solars in the South. Defunct.
- Duty & Honour - The Dragon-Blooded Shogunate - a growing mini-supplement for a game set during the latter years of the Shogunate.
- Echoes of the Past - Ex2 Solars in the East and Southeast.
- The Gates of Creation - Final Fantasy-inspired Solar action & adventure! Defunct.
- Watching Trees Grow - nation-building Lunars in a place of history and secrets.
Things that Crawl
- The Naheixos a very stealthy demon with a hunger for souls to fill the gap where its own is missing.
- The Primjerak a low-level soldier demon with a big sword.
- The Sedurian a large lizard-demon that bends space around it and can teach others the same.
- The Willow Maiden a predatory wood elemental partial to eyes.
- A variety of Charms:
- Blazing Phoenix Style - a Fire-aspected Martial Art that utilies firewands and movement.
- Dragon-Blooded Lore - making Elemental Bolt Attack a viable weapon
- Dragon-Blooded Melee - dual-wielding Charms
- Solar Archery - mythic effects.
- Solar Brawl - for fighting when massively outnumbered.
- Solar Lore - playing with attunement and Charm costs
- Solar Melee - attacking, defending, editing and redone dual-wielding
- Solar Resistance - how to make shields fun.
- Solar Thrown - effects for the thrown-monkey
- Solar Ride - a replacement for the eminently sucky Core Charms
- Merits & Flaws for use by characters.
- Rules for Backgrounds including spending xp to increase them and Background specialities.
- Personal house rules that have developed over time (or very recently).
- Abstract Combat System - designed to create more free-flowing fights
- Random thoughts about things - genius or insanity?
- Sword And Crown - nation states at the Exalted scale
- Campaign ideas - lists of possible games to run in a sometime future.
- Mini-systems - little chunks of mechanics to fill perceived holes.
Places to Go, Stuff to Steal
- A bunch of artefacts that I have made over the time of running this game.
- Ultimate Weapons - does exactly what it says on the tin
- A few new Hearthstones I have invented recently.
- Cauran's Hospice - a healing Manse on the Blessed Isle.
- The Furnace Eternal - a Fire-aspected Manse that houses a vast weapons factory.
- The Glittering Citadel - an Earth Manse in the far northwest, designed to defend against the Fair Folk.
- The Halcyon Port of Summer - an island Water manse with powerful weather magic.
- Skyspear Manse - a remote mountain fastness with storms and spirits.
- Moxiane/BlankCharSheet - exactly what it says
- Moxiane/GareshSilverHorn - my version of the Bull of the North, a 300 year old yeddim-totem Lunar warlord.
- Moxiane/SarokoAoni - Lookshy Air-aspect magitech geek-girl
- Moxiane/SolitaryLion - a Zenith-caste doctor and martial artist, a character I will play someday.
- Moxiane/Tinker - Varangian clockworker who Exalted as a Twilight-caste almost without realising.
- Moxiane/LukaTheFox - Nexus-born Eclipse-caste underworld (criminal) negotiator.
- Moxiane/DawnBreeze - Twilight thaumaturge and artificer
Hey, mox, thanks for all the work you're doing reorganizing. - willows
- No worries. It needed doing, although I wish people would adopt BP themselves (yourself and a few others excluded). Oh, and owowowowowow - my fingers hurt.
Mox, the reorganizing work *rocks*...but can you do it as a minor change? It's a terribly confusing flood of Solar Charm Changes. Thanks! - Telgar
- Thanks. :)
- 90% of it was done as minor changes. The stuff I generally left as a normal change was the linkpage and the last set of Charms for each ability, and that was mainly to keep me focussed on the task at hand. I discovered in the process that it is much easier to redirect immediately after copying, if only so that I don't have to compare two seperate pages to make sure I don't miss anything.
- I will be continuing the process - the format is easy enough, though, but help would be muchly appreciated (my fingers would love the person or persons in question deeply :D ) and easy to do. - Mox
Moxiane, you are a marvel and a wonder. (I'm sure Alexei Panshin would agree.) Thank you for all your efforts! - Quendalon
- Never thought of myself as an ordinologist before, but I suppose I am. :) And it's not all me any more - willows is helping with the Abyssal BP project, so props where they're due. - Mox
At risk of sounding like a complete idiot, I want to help with the Nexus PDF, but I don't know your e-mail. If it's something like Moxiane@gmail.com I will do something unpleasent to myself with a spatula. - Halloween
- *passes the spatula* - Moxiane