From Exalted - Unofficial Wiki
Ikselam's Page of Friendship and Fun
WBM - ExaltedBeachVolleyball - HearthStones - Charms - Artifacts - CelestialBureaucracy - CrunchRelay
Ikselam, known to some as Roger Maleski, graduated from Haverford College in 2002 with a degree in Mathematics, but the little devil on his left shoulder keeps telling him he should have been an English major instead. His hobbies currently include, but are not limited to, fantasy and science-fiction novels, tabletop role-playing games, existential dread, fiddling with Neverwinter Nights' level editor and its temperamental scripting language, and collecting plush stuffed snakes. He would love Exalted even more than he does now if he ever had the opportunity to actually play it.
- back to UserPages.
Anyone is free to add comments, should the spirit move them. If, for whatever reason, you wish to contact me more directly, I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Put something like "Exalted" in the subject header so I will know you're not spam. I'm rarely available on AIM, under the screen name Ikselam, though I prefer email to chat.
- Skip my jibber-jabber and go straight to [##TheGoodStuff the good stuff].
- Discussion / Information
- Open Projects
- CelestialBureaucracy and SpiritCourts, tons of fun.
- CombatPlus, attempting to further improve PowerCombat.
- CrunchRelay, making artifact creation into a party game.
- ExaltedBeachVolleyball, the best idea ever.
- IkselamInfernal. An Infernal Exalted project, far from complete.
- MeritFlawIndex. Making it easier to find the merits and flaws you want.
- ScarletEmpressTheories. Forget about the Ebon Dragon, this is what really happened to our favorite woman in red.
- ThaRealGhettoShiznit. Exalted rap battles!
- WhirlwindBrushMethod, round-robin Exalted fanfic.
- "Proprietary" Content
- Artifacts/Ikselam. Many artifacts, of all levels and purposes.
- Charms/Ikselam. Charms for Solars, including my Brawl Charms and some ridiculous MartialArts styles. You can also find a Solar Circle spell of mine in the Sorcery section.
- HearthStones/Ikselam. Little shiny stones of fun, including the amazing Stone Potato!
- VirtueFlaws/Ikselam. I heard there was this Solar eating at a diner, and some kid dropped a spoon and the Solar killed the whole town.
- Ikselam/DeathlordsOnParade. Make way for Deathlords!
- Ikselam/FanFiction. Some Exalted stories I wrote. I am pretty proud of these.
- Ikselam/LittleGods. A host of spirits, not all of them particularly little.
- MadTeaParty. Curiouser and curiouser...
- Ikselam/OtherCircles. Right now, just some quick sketches/brainstorms.
- Ikselam/PerfectCircle. Some characters I wrote up a while ago; my first serious Exalted project.
- BogMod, in a stunning display of parallel evolution, came up with the notion of ExaltedBeachVolleyball independent from my own thoughts on the topic.
- CrownedSun. I think a lot of Brandon's ideas about how the game should work are crazy and wrong, but they also tend to be well-thought-out and interesting, and the setting stuff he comes up with is uniformly good.
- DaveFayram does not have a whole heck of a lot of content on his page, but deserves note as the progenitor of ExaltedWiki.
- Dissolvegirl is a pretty neat person, who writes well.
- FourWillowsWeeping operates on a wavelength slightly out-of-phase with my own, but nevertheless has many picturesque notions.
- Jabberwocky's page is worth a visit, if only for the kittens.
- Quendalon. Fine HearthStones and sundries. Also has good game transcripts.
- Sigilistic's game transcripts and background material are quite nice.
- Telgar has a lot of pretty decent HearthStones, Artifacts, and nonesuch.
- Visit a random page.
- Miscellaneous Non-Exalted Links
- RPG.net; I hang out in the Roleplaying and Other Games Open forums.
- Gnostica, a fun game played with tarot cards.
- Cat and Girl, a postmodern comic.
- Crazykimchi, a comic drawn by a lovable Korean curmudgeon.
- Demonology 101, a long-running comic featuring a coherent dramatic arc (gasp!), which has actually come to a conclusion (double gasp!).
- They Fight Crime!, a silly way to while away the time.
- Neverwinter Vault, repository of tons of custom content for the D&D game Neverwinter Nights.
- back to UserPages.
DummyAlias seemed like a good idea at the time...