The Celestial Bureaucracy
Being a Roster of the Gods of Yu-Shan.
From the Celestial Incarna down to the lowest of servitor-deities, a host of myriad spiritual entities throngs through the streets of the Celestial City. Here you'll find a list of all of the known gods and spirits in Heaven. Canonical beings are in plaintext; those created by fans are italicized or linked to. Ideally, all of the fan-made gods will have little descriptions.
- For those more interested in the Terrestrial spiritual bureaucracy, please visit SpiritCourts.
- Find other types of beings in Creatures.
- Start building your own gods in SpiritBuildingGuidelines/God
The Celestial Incarna
The celestial incarna are the most powerful of the gods.
- The UnconqueredSun
- The FiveMaidens:
The Five Bureaus
- The Bureau of Destiny
- The Bureau of Heaven
- The Bureau of Humanity
- The Bureau of Nature
- The Bureau of Seasons
- Heru/SomeNewGods contains a description of the gods Heru made for his game.
- Omphalan, the City that Walks
I know my CrownedSun/ThousandRiversCourt should go here somewhere (maybe?), but where? They're Terrestrial Gods, but would they fit into the Bureau of Nature (type; Rivers; rivers of the east) or the Bureau of Humanity (under the Eastern God). Maybe a separate page for entire Courts?? -- CrownedSun
- I've no idea how Spirit Courts should work in regard to this. On the one hand, they do seem to be answerable to Yu-Shan, but on the other hand, they don't actually seem to be present in Yu-Shan. Perhaps we should have yet another page for Spirit Courts? - Quendalon
Are we purposefully omitting Gaia, or did we just forget? - Seiraryu
- Gaia is a Primordial, and technically not part of any court or bueaurcracy, nor is she ever mentioned as taking part in the Games of Divinity or living in Heaven. Like Autochthon, she's a special case. -LiOfOrchid
- Looks OK to me, UC. - Molikai