From Exalted - Unofficial Wiki
This page establishes best practices for the formatting and presentation of Charms, Artifacts, characters, and what-have-you. The objective of these guidelines is to promote a consistent, easy-to-read look for all types of content.
This is not intended as a set of "rules". These are all just suggestions; other wikizens can't make you follow them, and wouldn't want to. However, following the template ideas is a good idea if you want feedback, because wikizens tend to ignore pages they can't read. If your page's structure is not transparent and easy to take in, people won't read it and thus won't comment. Also, people are almost certainly not going to format or spell-check your text for you, so do what you can yourself.
<b>BEFORE YOU MAKE OR SIGNIFICANTLY EDIT ANY PAGES, PLEASE PLEASE READ BestPractices!
- back to BestPractices
- back to UserPages
- back to TextFormattingRules
- back to QuickStartGuide
- back to WikiContent
Format Standards by Type
- link toFormatStandards/GeneralFormat
- link toFormatStandards/ArmorFormat
- link toFormatStandards/ArtifactFormat
- link toFormatStandards/CharacterFormat
- link toFormatStandards/CharmFormat
- link toFormatStandards/ComboFormat
- link toFormatStandards/HearthStoneFormat
- link toFormatStandards/WeaponFormat
Okay. I'm redoing the FormatStandards, or at least what needs to be done to them. I've already redoneFormatStandards/GeneralFormat a bit. Predictably, my suggestions are going to be influenced by the way I've set up my pages, so if you hate the way I set up my pages, you should help me redo these standards.