- 1 Interaction | Advantages | Setting | Storyteller Resources | Exalt-Specific | Reference | Wiki Info
- 2 Interaction
- 3 Advantages
- 4 Setting
- 5 Storyteller Resources
- 6 Exalt-Specific Info
- 7 unExalted-Specific Info
- 8 Reference
- 9 Wiki Info
Click above or through the goodies below to get around! Enjoy your stay!
All the pages linked to from here limit content to that relevant to 2nd Edition use.
Also: please, please read BestPractices before you start to comment regularly or create your own pages! [#Interaction]
- Motivations and Intimacies
- Charms, including Martial Arts
- Spells2ndEdition which includes both Sorcery and Necromancy
- Exaltation Benefits - effects which could happen during/immediately after the exaltation itself
- Manses and Demesnes
- Merits and Flaws
- Mundane Equipment
- Virtue Flaws
- Alternate Settings
- Combat which includes Combos, PowerCombat and MailAndSteel
- 2nd Edition
- Characters, including Character Sheets
- House Rules
- Individual Challenges
- 2nd Edition
- The Demon Blooded
- The Dragon Kings
- The Fae Blooded
- The Fair Folk
- The God Blooded
- The Ghost Blooded
- 2ndEditionBooks (includes book reviews)
- 2ndEditionWriterQuotes ... also known as the "Thus Spake ..." section!
- CSSWikiSheets -- helps you change the colours that you view the wiki with
- WikiChanges -- the changes from when the wiki migrated in early 2005
This is a good idea. I'm just leaving this comment because there aren't that many differences between 2nd Ed and 1st, and I think it would be a mistake for readers to limit themselves to this section of the wiki even if they're definitely playing 2nd Ed -- they'd be missing out on a ton of content. Not to mention there's a fair number of things on here that haven't yet been updated for 2nd Ed and won't be for a while: God-Blooded, Alchemicals, expanded Fair Folk. Etc.
Why is this a subpage of your author page? Is it an idea in progress that you're not sure you want to implement? I assume that if you do actually implement it, it'll be a top-level page.
- Yes, it's an idea in progress that i'm not sure if I want to implement, and it will be a top-level page when implemented if so. Kukla