From Exalted - Unofficial Wiki
These pages are, for the most part, musings on the nature of the world. In some cases they include rules that implement those musings as well.
- back to WikiContent
- Astronomy on how the sky works.
- Big Book of Answers tries to reason-out Exalted science and big questions like the Great Curse.
- BogMod: I'm not linking to all his musings because he has more than a few.
- TheCastelessAbility is about why MA is odd.
- Check_This_Out - A short discussion of some stuff.
- CorlanDashiva/Cosmology discusses the nature of the Wyld and the Poles.
- Creation of Errors: Maybe Creation was made like this.
- CreationsAbyssalDemenses: A little bit of musing about natural Abyssal Demenses in Creation, but not in Shadowlands.
- Creation's Wake : A theory that, among other things, deals with the nature of time in Creation.
- Arthur/Erebus: an alternate Underworld scenario. It's not complete yet, but probably usable. It introduces the Uni, "Elemental Dragons" of the Dead, and souls of Erebus, the Primordial whose body composes the Labyrinth and the Underworld. It was inspired by Virgilio's Aeneid.
- FiveMagicalGeometries is about the 5MM.
- The Seven Souls Of A Third-Circle Demon is an attempt to roughly lay out what each Second Circle demon means.
- Several related ideas about the relation of Primordials to Abilities and scripture
- The Exalted Soul theorizes on what makes an Exalt.
- Games of Divinity Pre-History : A Theory about the Games Of Divinity that places them at the center of creation.
- The Games Of Divinity - connects the Games to the maintenance of Creation.
- Monstrances and Shards - work in progress. My thoughts on Monstrances of Celestial Portion and Abyssal shard cleanup.
- NewSiderealCharms is about a noncanonical way to make them.
- Origins of Creation: A simple copy of a chat transcript with some musing on the nature of the Primordials and Creation itself
- On Gods: A discussion of where gods appear and what they represent, by Arafelis.
- Perfection of Prismatic Arrangement Of Creation - How Martial Arts could shape a new world.
- Power_That_Wants_To_Be_Used - A discussion on the causes of the fall of the First Age.
- Primordial Theory: Where Primordials came from and how they relate to Fair Folk
- RandomTheories - Exactly what it says.
- RedeemingCreation - How to fix things.
- ScarletEmpressTheories: What happened to the ol' girl?
- Seasons wherein CrownedSun discusses one possible view of how the Seasons might work in Exalted, in more detail.
- Souls : Azurelight discusses the nature of souls.
- Underworld Theory where Telgar discusses some theories on the nature and origin of the Underworld.
- The Unconquered Sun as the God of Excellence: A theory concerning Heaven’s Gilded Regent and the nature of the Celestial Incarna.
- UnconsciousMythology: a primer (of sorts) for new players on how Exalted mythology works, using primal forces as reference.
- WriterQuotes: Almost all the writers have something to say about this.
- JohnBiles/DragonbloodedHeroism - why the dragon-blooded can't save creation
- The Theory of Everything - It's what it says it is. And when raksha says everything, raksha means everything. If it's not specifically detailed, it can be extrapolated from what is explicitly detailed.
- Mockery/The History Of Creation - A different take on creation and Gaia.