I tend to host more involved stuff on my own Exalted page or in my online campaign site, so most of what I post to the wiki will be fairly minor items or edits. I also have a couple of things on Fixalted.
- Added DissectingDefenseValue, then SuturedDefenseValue
- Added 2e Terminology Refinements
- Added a Primordial Theory
- Added ExcellencyMath
- I calculated the odds for Dragon's Gambit
- A way of using magic to go Beyond Alchemy
- Sciences: a more unified way of handling First Age knowledge.
- A detailed, complicated but flexible Ability Redesign, useful mostly for grittier campaigns.
- House rules for Craft.
- A general Ability Expansion System
- Added the First Age Calendar
- Added the Calendar of Setesh
- Added TriStatConversion
- Martial arts
- Complete Charm Trees
- Incremental Artifacts
- Alternate Systems
- Wyld Magic
- Wordman/ExcessivelyRighteousBlossom -- a guess at 1E stats for Blossom, also using some MediaWiki specific tricks. in the layout.
- I initiated the MartialArtsMatrix page.
- I initiated the PimpMyDeathlord page.
- Added a bunch to the Calibration page.
- Added a few entries to the EbonDragon page.
- Wrote most of the LunarsAreFine/FairFolkCharms page.
- Originated the TrialBySchmendrick concept.
- Created the ExaltedAssociations page.
- Added the chart to FrivYeti/YoziPolitics
- Initiated the Artifacts/BestOf
- Added Favorites
- Added Reference Standard
- Added LoreOneExalted/TheTruthAboutShadowlands
- Added Commission Engine
- Added Challenges/AlternateSignatureCharacters
- Added Challenge/ArchipelagoConundrumStockCharacters
- Added CharmTypes2E
- Contributing to the LexiconOfElderDays
- Did some work on the Yu-ShanGates
- Did some work on the CreationTimeline
- Commentary on the OREx game.
- Contributed the graph to the FrivYeti/YoziPolitics page
- Created the ConataeGaia project.
- I host the images for the Fonts page.
- I modified a skin on the CSSWikiSheets page.
- Initial draft of the InterPageLinks page. I also tracked down the bug fix for this, which has yet to be installed.
- Added a Martial Arts Request
- Contribute to UserFriendlyCategories
- My Pdf Review Guide
- Scratch Pad
- 24 Jun 2004: Published EncounterPage concept.
- 29 Jun 2004: Published ForgottenSuns adventure.
- 19 Jun 2005: Uploaded two new random name generator files for Omnihedron to my Exalted page, one for Imperial names, one for charm names.
- 5 Oct 2005: Released first draft of custom storytellers screen on my Exalted page.
- 26 Jan 2006: Released map of Chiaroscuro.
- 18 Feb 2006: Released solar caste mark graphics/avatar icons.
- 22 Apr 2006: Posted Sable Disposition of Being style.
- 10 May 2006: Released map of Rathess
- 25 May 2006: Packaged Anathema for Mac OS X.
- 15 Nov 2006: Released abyssal caste mark graphics/avatar icons.
- 26 Nov 2006: Started Artifact/BestOf
- 1 Feb 2007: Killed Artifact/BestOf
- 2 Mar 2007: Authored the initial draft of DissectingDefenseValue
- 20 Mar 2007: Released sidereal caste mark graphics/avatar icons.
- 13 Dec 2007: Started on the UserFriendlyCategories.
- 18 Sep 2008: Initial pass of UserFriendlyCategories completed.
- 31 Dec 2008: Public release of WhenAutochthonDreams
Just thought I'd let you know, your name generator links aren't working. - SagaciousAscendingHero
- Umm. Seem OK to me. Keep in mind that these are not online generators. The links are to data files to be used with my Omnihedron software. - Wordman
Hey, just ducked through a bunch of your stuff, your adventure and god-concept-analysis, and I'm truly floored. Great work on everything, you are an enviable force in the Exalted community! --UncleChu
Hi there! I'm running an online digichat game set in the south, and I'd love to be able to use your Chiaroscuro map either directly or for reference. Is that possible? --Megapope
- That's why I made it public. Have fun. - Wordman
Hi there, I'd just like to say thanks for writing ForgottenSuns. It sure did give my players some good stuff going on. I've done the story with them back in August 2005, and the campaign has been going on since then! We do have a blog for it (it's in portuguese, though). There's a very quick summary of it in TheFallOfNexus.
If you're going to use insulting words like "inane", at least spell them right. (More seriously: Be nice. If you're doing wiki cleanup work, good for you, but doing cleanup work doesn't carry some entitlement to be snippy. I'm saying this as someone who has had a tendency to be snippy herself, and has alienated nice people with it.)
I would just like to inform you that you da man. Please don't think that your wiki cleanup work (to say nothing of everything else!) is not appreciated; there is a metric ton of awesome stuff on this wiki. Actually being able to find it is great. ~Capric
Just wanted to say that I've noticed you rearranging and classifying the wiki recently, and I think it is brilliant. Please keep it up, and you can be sure people -are- noticing and -are- benefiting it from it!
Hey Wordman. I was inspecting MartialArts and I noticed that the splitting by edition is not entirely accurate. Will you or your software be working on this, or is it up to the obsessive-compulsives among the wikizens to rectify the problem? - Han'ya
- I did the initial cut by hand. I assumed that others would be moved eventually, preferably by the aforementioned obsessive-compulsives. - Wordman
- We'll get right on that. - Han'ya
Hey, I was going through my links recently when I once again discovered the brilliance that is the Science article that you created. I was wondering if you had any plans on updating it to the most recent information that has come out (not that it needs much updating but it is 2009 and the last edit on the page was 2007, :) ). Anyway, great work on all you have done, and continue to do and I eagerly await any new gems of setting or mechanics that you come up with. -Heru
- Oddly enough, I was thinking of doing so this morning, and have now done so. Please give the version on version on Fixalted a look and let me known if that was what you were looking for. - Wordman
- This is a great coincidence, one that has me quite happy (yes, this was totally what I meant). I really honestly love your Science article and seeing it updated to take into account all the new variances and designs and things that occur in Second Edition is really great. In specific, I like the way you have done the new creation of charms and spells, as well as the way you organized (and changed the name of) Thaumaturgy. You addition of Hellcraft is great, as is the material science method you created, it makes a lot of sense - and theoretically, I could see the Autocondrian elemental aspects being part of that in some form. Anyway, this is a rule system that makes me want to play Exalted and use it in the game as a method of organizing and aiding in how power is achieved. Nice job on it. PS. By the way, do you have any interest in the idea of splitting mortal alchemy into two thaumaturgical sciences, one for organic products (call it Herbalism or some variance of that) and one for the inorganic products (which would be standard alchemy), I had always thought that such a thing would make sense. -Heru
- Glad you like it. As for herbalism, I think the split makes more sense to 20th century minds (biology vs. chemistry) than it would to people in Creation. Also, Thaumaturgy is crunchy and expensive enough as it is, as far as I'm concerned. Still, if you want to make such a split in your campaign, it would be easy to do. - Wordman