From Exalted - Unofficial Wiki
This is a page devoted solely to Lunars.
- Lunar Charms gives home brewed Lunar Charms
- Characters/Lunars for Lunar characters of course! ^_^
- Combat/Lunars for Lunar combat options, including their powerful Combos
- Lunar Errata gives Lunar Errata, including GCG's new DBT gifts
- Lunar Power Plays by FallenIcicle
- LunarsAreFine leads to a bunch of tips on how to use canon Lunars
- Lunar Totems - Once upon a time Malaika initiated a thread to prove to people that Lunars had more variations and possibile concepts than people thought. Here are the example character concepts made on this loooong thread ...
- Feather Fur and Scale - Grimjaws project to stat up a wide array or animals for use by Lunars for thier Spirit forms and targets of the Scared Hunt.
Factions and Societies
What, the Silver Pact ain't good enough for you? Try these:
- Alternate Lunar Affiliations - several new groups for your Lunar PCs to be members of, both within the Silver Pact and outside it
- The Carrion Lords - a faction of Lunar necromancers and death shaman.
House Rules for Lunars
- Lunar House Rules by hplovescats. Includes a new look at Lunar Limit Breaks, an Expanded Heart's Blood Background, and new Artifact Rules.
- Lunar Flux by WyldSpawn"". A more interesting version of the Lunar Great Curse. Still in progress. Please Comment.
- SeraphLunars by Seraph.
- Lunars for Second Edition, by Hapushet
- Konpeito/AlternateLunarCastes - Basing castes around animal archetypes instead of phases of the moon
- ChosenofLuna - Was an old attempt to revise the splat.
- DariusSolluman's Lunars Revised Project -- A new take on Lunars for those unhappy with the fatsplat.
- Hotfixing the Lunars - A patch, rather than a total rework, to bring Lunars up to spec (DeadManSeven).
- Shattered Lunars - Making Lunars Ability-based - BerserkSeraph
- HumbleLunars - Another version of Lunars, mostly by MeiRen
- Operator's Lunar House Rules - Inspired by DariusSolluman and Exalted: The Autochthonians.
- Trickster Lunars - An alternate look at redoing Lunars as the elegant tricksters that a number of shapeshifters are in myth.
- Sixten's Lunar Castes - A thought experiment in restoring the three "lost castes" of Lunars
- Seiraryu's Majestic Totem Aspect - A new system for Lunar hybrid shapes and Tell (with a few customized Charms).
- Celestial Level Lunars - Attempt to bring Lunars to Celestial level.
- SilverMasks - Complete overhaul of the Lunar Charmset, making them more mystical, protectors and entwined with their Totems.
- Liberi Lunaris - This is to Lunars, what Sol Invictus is for Solars. A Lunars Charm re-work, and expansions for game use.
- BerserkSeraph/AbilityLunars - Changing Lunars to be based around abilities instead of attributes.
- Konpeito/SecondEdLunarsNow - An attempt at 2E lunars made prior to the official one