- 1 Wyld Artifacts
- 2 Glamour Sorcery (Cup Artifacts)
- 3 Wyld Artifacts (Ring Artifacts)
- 4 Adjurations (a.k.a. Oaths), (Staff Artifacts)
- 5 Behemoths (Sword Artifacts)
- 6 Groups of Artifacts
The artifacts of the Fair Folk are not like those of creation. Creatures of dream, oaths taken form, and powerful spells take on physical form and are wielded to great effect.
Glamour Sorcery (Cup Artifacts)
The fae practise subtle magic’s of deception and illusion known as glamour sorcery. Though capable of achieving similar effects as the sorcery of the creation-born exalted its nature is very different. The sorceries of the fae do not draw upon the essence of creation rather they are patterns crafted from the gossamer the raw stuff of dreams. This makes them living creatures somewhat like lesser reflections of the Raksha themselves. As such the sorcerers of the fae must tend their magic’s as one would favoured pets lest these works of power become discontent and turn on their would be masters.
Waking Circle Spells
- Crystal Dictum - Juggling balls that convey authority.
- Distiller of Dreams - Addictive wine created from the robot's dreams.
- Eye of the Coral Turtle - A piece of coral that allows communication with its bearer.
Dreaming Circle Spells
- The Kind Man's Statue - A statue that brings about an addictive sense of peace.
Desire Circle Spells
- Black Cloud Defense - A cloud of black wings that defend the wearer against attackers.
- The Book Of Good Advice - A book that grants good advice.
- Curse Of The Burning Blade - A curse that turns iron white-hot.
- Sheathing The Soul In _____'s Beauty - Jewelery that transformers its wearers.
- Talons of the Wyld - Razor claws that devour Virtues.
Samadhi Circle Spells
- Heart's Steel - A spell to transform oneself into a living weapon.
- Lover Of Creation - A protective field that promotes serenity.
Shinma Circle Spells
- City's Greed Asunder - A beautiful gem that men will kill to possess.
- Sword of The Ill Wind - A sword that calls down tainted ice.
Groups of Spells
Wyld Artifacts (Ring Artifacts)
Some artifacts are created with gossamer as their main component. Ring-shaping weapons, they are the closest that the artifacts of the Fair Folk are capable of coming to the standarized artifacts of Creation.
- Beast-Quelling Choker (Artifact 3 to 5)
- Dream-Of-War - A powerful Wyld Warstrider (Artifact 5)
- Freedom's Revel (Artifact 3)
Adjurations (a.k.a. Oaths), (Staff Artifacts)
Definition has power, despite its constricting nature. As a result there are Raksha who bind themselves to oaths so that by giving themselves a little more structure, they give themselves more power.
- That only describes oaths of the Ring and Staff. The definition I usually give, when explaining adjurations to players, is that an adjuration is an oath so powerful that it has a rudimentary consciousness of its own. The goal of that consciousness is to convince other beings to swear the oath, so it bribes them with kewl powerz.--MF
- FrozenHermit/Abjurations - A list of Abjurations of various levels
- Wave's Discourse - An oath of the waters (Sthiti Oath, 00)
- Voidstate/BlackMountainOath - An oath for protecting others. (Anugraha Oath, 000)
- Nishchitartha, the Marriage-Covenant - an example of an Artifact N/A oath
Behemoths (Sword Artifacts)
Creatures shaped from the raw stuff of the wyld to serve the Raksha as mount, hounds, beasts of burden and when occasion demands war engines.
Fey Beasts (Artifact 0 or 00)
- Bubo - A ghostly owl.
- Dagger Dragon - A creature that is worn about the wrist, whose heads become knives.
- Gryphon - Winged beasts commonly used as war mounts by the Cataphracts.
- Hounds - These feral beasts are the stalking horses of the fae tracking, pursuing and harrying the nobles mortal prey.
- Cauldron Toad - A hopping pharmacy from beyond the bordermarches.
Daikaiju (Artifact 000)
Deep Wyld Horrors (Artifact 0000 or 00000)
- Alajagati - A massive firebird.
- Golgomekh - A warstrider creature.
- Himagraha - Ice-changed siaka.
- Caelene/Havakarvara - An addictive hunter who mesmerizes its prey.
- Karataka - An ancient but deadly jackal.
- Kuhuzaza - A lethal lapine.
- The Nameless Hollow - A hungry hole in the world.
- The Tyrant Of Frost And Obsidian - A great dragon shrouded in frozen mist.
Groups of Artifacts
Sometimes, different groups of wyld artifacts are simply designed to mesh perfectly.
- Administrator Derne, the Law.
So, as a part of the UserFriendlyCategories thing, I started adding old Wyld Artifacts that weren't originally linked to on the page *couCaelenegh*, and discovered that we had, instead of just a few, small hoards of the things. And very cool ones, at that. Anyway, I've created this page as a Wyld Artifact repository, so go ahead and take a look. :) - FrivYeti
Ooh, shiny. Thanks for moving my stuff, and sorry for being all annoying and mingling my Wyld artifacts with the boring old Creation-made ones. >:3 - Caelene
You, my good man, are awesome. And by awesome I mean totally sweet. -RakshaBoy
Added the Cauldron Toad to Behemoths, I'm experimenting with utility Behemoths instead of the regular fighty variety - Vaegrim