From Exalted - Unofficial Wiki
This will be take three on the project. I've come up with another 'reduction' of the rules, though I'm still taking a bit of time to formulate it.
Yes, I'm back at this again, should be easier to handle with second edition (and the whole completely redoing Dragon Blooded thing). It is still going to be fairly complex - it's not Risus or Everway. But it should be a lot more cohesive.
Core Rules - As opposed to core. Covers more random topics.
- Lexicon - A Glossary of sorts.
- Lifespan - Lifespan rules. Written on a whim so here they are.
- Stunting - As in being cool, not growth.
Trait Rules - An overview of the Trait Rules of Exalted Lite.
- Primary Traits - Attributes, Virtues and Essence
- Secondary Traits - Derived Traits like Health, Integrity, Resilience, and Resolve.
- Tertiary Traits - A set of largely optional, but helpful Traits.
- Knacks - Knacks are a bit like specialties, but instead of granting bonuses, they negate a penalty in limited context.
- Specialties - Specialties add dice to roll in specific contexts, or otherwise modify a specific Attribute for a single, specific purpose.
- Merits - Various effects that don't quite add up to the specialties or flaws above.
- Flaws - Not so beneficial things that may be inflicted upon you.
- Mutations - A subset of Merits and Flaws, kinda.
- Backgrounds - Backgrounds are things that a character earns, through inheritance, force, or friendship.
Character Rules - A brief overview of what is to follow.
- Advancement - Advancement rules - experience costs for things.
- Character Creation - Should be self-explanatory
- Animals - One of the few things actually beneath Mortals on the food chain.
- Mortals - Lambs, meet Slaughter
- Dragon Blooded - Not so noble, not so savage, and not so ancient.
- The Alchemicals - Metal-like shining things
- Dragon Kings - Noble savages from an ancient age.
- Elementals - The shattered remnants of much greater things.
- Ghosts - What mortals get to be when they meet just about anything else in the setting.
- MountainFolk - Rules for the jadeborn.
- Raksha - They come for your soul!
- Akuma - Wannabe demons and those with demon parents.
- Beastmen - When Lunars or others have a little too much fun.
- Dragon Touched - DB parents tend to consider them failures, still, they've got a leg up on mortals.
- Elemental Blooded - Air, Earth, Fire, Water or Wood, it was probably awkward.
- Fair Blooded - Probably involved tentacles.
- Ghost Blooded - Taking necrophillia a step too far.
- God Blooded - The gods are stepping seriously out of line.
- Half Caste - When the Celestial Exalted try to have normal kids.
- MetalTouched - When Alchemicals have kids. The very idea just sounds painful
- Rock Blooded - Mother was made of jade?
Attribute Rules - Basic rules regarding the attributes.
- Accord - Rules for cooperation, teamwork, strategy, etc.
- Creation - General Craft and building rules
- Artificing - Rules for Artifact Construction.
- Alchemy - Alchemy rules.
- Enchanting - Enchanting rules.
- Geomancy - Geomancy rules.
- Mansing - Manse construction rules.
- Armor - Armor rules and construction.
- Armor Examples - Example Armors.
- Weapon - Weapon rules and construction.
- Weapon Examples - Example Weapons.
- Expression - Expression rules.
- Intellect - Intellect rules. Lore, Linguistics, and so on.
- Might - Might rules. Lifting, resisting.
- Prowess - Prowess rules. Running, jumping, leaping, falling, enduring.
- Socialize - Socializing. Persuading, arguing, friendships, etc.
- Subterfuge - Sneaky stuff.
- Warfare - Combat and other fightsy stuff.
Charm Rules - Basic Charm breakdowns and rules
- Anchar - Anchars are the Charms of the Raksha
- Animus - Animii are the Charms of Gods and Demons
- Arcanos - Arcanoi are the Charms of Ghosts
- Art - The Martial Arts, the Sorcerous Arts, the Necromantic Arts, the Weaving Arts, etc.
- Circleless Arts - The Beginner's Arts. These Charms are simple in their function, requiring two Attribute prerequisites. Thaumaturgy, etc. falls here.
- First Circle Arts - Terrestrial Martial Arts, Emerald Sorcery, Man-Machine Weaving, Shadowlands Necromancy. Requires three attribute prerequisites and Essence 3.
- Second Circle Arts - Celestial Martial Arts, Sapphire Sorcery, God-Machine Weaving, Labyrinth Necromancy. Requires four to six attribute prerequisites and Essence 5.
- Third Circle Arts - Sidereal Martial Arts, Adamant Sorcery, Void Necromancy. Requires seven to nine attribute prerequisites and Essence 7.
- Doom - Dooms are special, semi-generic Charms unique to the Celestial Exalted (Abyssals, Chimerae, Lunars, Sidereals, and Solars)
- Excellency - Excellencies are the counterpart to dooms, unique to the Celestial Exalted.
- Implant - Implants are the Charms of the Alchemical Exalted.
- Path - Paths are the Charms of Dragon Blooded, Dragon Kings, and Elementals
- Rune - Runes are the Charms of the Mountain Folk
- Talent - Talents are a term for Universal Charms, common to most Essence Wielders.
- First Run - Initial observations.
- Archive - Archive of older work. Some of it will get re-used, some of it will not. So, some of this stuff will get overwritten by the above.