The Page I Still Haven't Done Much With...
Just a little here, as of yet...
Likes and Dislikes
- My Su!!
- Infernals, Abyssals, Fae, and other things with which to give my players (and their characters too, I suppose) the most horrific of nightmares I can. Anything for good customer service! ^_^
- Anime. Lots of Anime...
- Really funny Filk (Zander Nyrond's "Necronomicon" comes to mind. ^_^ Heh! Or just about anything by Bob Kanefsky.)
- When people misspell things in an amusing manner. (i.e. an obviously misspelled Abyssal Charm called "Furry of Death" in the description of another charm...)
- Other stuff, I guess.
- People who use words while ignoring their historical context.
- People who can't roleplay, but who think they can, and who don't believe you when you point out that they couldn't act their way out of a bag. (MUST... BREATHE...) ^^#
- Bad Profs. (Make up your mind: Is it a philosophy class, or a literature class, or is it in fact both, and can you TEACH both...)
People and Places
My favorite people here so far!
For nasty, nasty bad-guys...
For pretty pictures...
- The Illuminators' Guild Professional character portrait artists. Yay!
Things I'm Doing...
- My character index! Funness! ^_^
- I've got Charms!
- I did a Hearthstone, too!
- I have lots of opinions about various abilities and their proper interpretation/use. Nothing up yet...
- In that vein, I want to do a house-rules page too.
- I put up an Artifacts Index Page.
- Asking now for help to come up with interesting concepts for NPC's for my players to suffer from. ^_^
- If you couldn't tell from the people I mentioned above, I'm really interested in Infernals right now. Eventually, I'll put something up here: SuzumeInfernal (Most of my players would say that I don't need a separate page for that sort of thing, assuming I could actually get them to come here...)
- A filk page.
- An Anime page. ^_^
Feedback - For them what wants to...
28-June-2005 Moved old commentary to the archive page in a spring (summer) cleaning type move. Also, updated announcements to their proper state (currently, nothing...) On a different note, I'm trying to absorb E:tAuto into my Exalted-paradigm and -schema. I've got this horrible little idea running through my mind of things to do to my players with the book... ^_^-Suzume
I just had to step forth and comment on the brilliance of your names on the, well, Names page. Excellently done! -Erechel, whose parents are currently wondering what on earth caused her to laugh her head off *this* time.