Land of the Burning
Well, I have finally succumbed to Wiki Madness, friends and neighbors. I've been working on a lot of stuff lately, and as soon as I have something of actual value, it will be posted here, never fear. In the meantime, enjoy reading my friend's pages, which are all much better than mine, I can assure you.
- Ashande/PeopleAsWeapons - "What's the Damage On A Thrown Dragon King?" - Info and rules for using people as weapons.
- Ashande/WaterBlossom - Fallen Water Blossom, my character for Telgar's IRC game.
- Multi-Exalt Combos - Some thoughts on doing combos with multiple participants.
- Frostmourne - Blatantly stolen from both Warcraft and an idea my ST had, this is a not-so-nice artifact for use in an Abyssal campaign.
- Dead Man's Gambit - A fun little toy for our Abyssal friends who enjoy games of chance. Also fun for use with sneaky Abyssals who like hidden weapons.
- The Left Hand of the Void - Why Solars and DBs shouldn't play with Necromancy.
- Heart-Seeking Banquet Revolver - An "upgraded" Maggot Caster Artifact for Abyssals.
- The Shears of Atropos - A mythology inspired set of war shears for Sidereals.
- The Twelve Blasphemies - A Sidereal's skull warped for a Deathlord's purpose.
Schtuff (mostly for Mouse)
- Ashande/MouseSchtuff1 - mouse does schtuff!
- Ashande/MouseSchtuff2 - mouse does more schtuff!
- Ashande/AndAllWasShadowAct1 - act one of Mouses' epic play!
Charms (At Last Count: 38)
- Martial Arts Styles
- Abyssal Dusk Charms
- Abyssal Day Charms
- Solar Dawn Charms
Allies of the Blood Lord
- Balthasar - Master of TheKaishar and all around evil servant of the Netherrealms.
- CrownedSun - My long time ST and slave master.
- Telgar - The artifact-happy Sidereal worshipper.