This page is a link to all things relating to Autochthonia, Autochthon, and the Alchemical Exalted. If you know some place on the Wiki (or even off the wiki) that deals with the topic matter, please contribute!
- Alchemical has a rough listing of Autotchonian related goodness as well.
- Darzoni/CampaignNotesAutochthonia - Darzoni's notes on Autochthonia in his campaign.
- Thus_Spake_ZaraZachBush/HowBigIsAutochthonia - Zach Bush's comments on how big Autochthon is.
- Blig001/AlchemicalArmy - Thoughts on the Locusts
- Terrestrial Alchemicals An attempt to make a rule set for Terrestials similar in style to DragonBlooded, but using the Autocthonian elements.
- Solitary Lethal Hunter For when you really, really have to throw a Predator at the PC's.
- AlchemicalBackgrounds - Background suggestions and modifications of existing backgrounds for Alchemicals and Autochthonians.
- AlchemicalEssence - Alchemical Essence discussions
- AlchemicalFlawIdeas - Some ideas of what kind of 'tragic flaw' Alchemicals could have.
- AlchemicalCharmIdeas - Some ideas of Charms to give them
- Charms/AlchemicalCharms - The main Alchemical Charm page.
- Darzoni/AlchemicalCharms - One project to create a thorough charm tree for the Alchemicals. Includes a charm design discussion of sorts.
- Physical Attributes
- Social AttributesAlchemicals/I>
- <i>Mental AttributesAlchemicals/I>
- AlchemicalMartialArts for Alchemical specific Martial Arts ideas/charms.
- Alchemical Army gives ideas for Autochthonian army structure and devices.
- Trithne/VitriolineAlchemicals for a different spin on the Sixth caste.
- Sssssz/FirstAgeAlchemical for a different version of the Alchemical Exalted.
- StalkerofShadows/Alchemicals for a summary of alchemicals.
- Tiffa/AlternateAlchemicals for another different version of the same.
Put any external links here.
- http://www.melissauran.com/alchem_notes.html - Melissa Uran's sketches of Alchemicals.
- http://www.deviantart.com/view/5451545/ - The first of Blaque's sketches of Unhesitatingly Loyal Weapon.
- http://www.deviantart.com/view/5724186/ - The second of Blaque's sketches of Unhesitatingly Loyal Weapon.
- http://alabrax.com/exalted/content/alchemical_charms.htm - 13 Alchemical Charms by Zach Bush, archived at Alabrax. He notes they are not official charms, he thought they'd be fun Charms for Alchemical characters.
I just thought I'd note that unless the attribute restrictions are implicitly increased/waived for alchemicals, they're going to have real trouble when they get to essence 6 and 7... An essence 7 alchemical with the correct charm can get to 8 strength... but that still isn't enough to wield a warstrider sword. Perhaps alchemicals double their essence when working out (caste+favoured) attribute maxima? I'm unsure how to work this otherwise. In addition, I should point out that they're not limited to 3 in abilities at character creation, as the passage that usually says 'no higher than 3 without bonus points' is conspicuously missing. I believe this to be intentional not a typo, since otherwise they'd have to spend lots of bp to get good starting skills, and they don't exactly get many ability dots anyway. It seems somehow appropriate for them to be able to learn a very restricted skill set to vastly beyond mortal ken... claim they were swordmasters/etc in their past lives, perhaps?
- An essence seven alchemical can use his anima power to raise his str to 16 for 7 rounds, reflexively, and not counting as a charm usage. He should be okay. - Scrollreader <i>reminding you that the Anima powers of the Alchies do not, in fact, suck
- Let us consider that for a moment... assume the essence seven alchemical has a daiklave... warstrider sized. Let us assume that he will be fighting for an entire 7 rounds, and wishes to use this sword... He spends 12 motes... 8 if he has the (very likely) transient aug of strength, and gets 7 rounds. Hmm... Okay, perhaps you are right. Still, it seems just a little annoying for them to -have- to spend essence just to wield their weapons... I wonder if the essence for anima powers is considered committed. If it's not, then this might be worth it, but if it is, you wouldn't want to max it out all that often. Still, I agree with your point that they're not going to have as much trouble as I thought.
-- Darloth had forgotten the duration and maximum effect increased too.
- Anima Powers aren't commited. To the best of my knowledge, it's one of the few redeeming qualities of the Solar Animas, and why the Elipse Anima does not mean never having any essence, ever. - Scrollreader
- In one of the Alchemicals threads on rpgnet, Neph suggested that they would probably get access to an (uninstallable, was the suggestion) charm that doubles the Alchemical's strength for the purposes of all the things that warstrider strength counts for. That could probably only be installed when you're warstrider scale. - Kraken
They could also master the CM Style, and thus halve the strength requirement. It may not bew an optimal sulution, but it works.-Azurelight