From Exalted - Unofficial Wiki
- 1 Pirate, Monkey Session Logs
- 1.1 Arc 1: Brown Water Blues
- 1.2 Arc 2: The Fall of Celeren
- 1.3 Interlude: Mansion of the Past
- 1.4 Arc 3: Dragons on the Northern Sea
- 1.5 Interlude: Calibration
- 1.6 Southern Discussions
- 1.7 The Return of Barada
- 1.8 The Isle of Shadows
- 1.9 The Mask of Winters
- 1.10 The Contest for Harborhead (3 years later)
Pirate, Monkey Session Logs
Arc 1: Brown Water Blues
- Session 1: Shore Leave In which our heroes travel to Lookshy after limping to the shores of the Scavenger Lands.
- Session 2: Bargaining In which our heroes negotiate with a Guild merchant prince and secure passage to Nexus.
- Session 3: White Soul Weeping In which our heroes defeat river pirates, recruit their leader, and arrive in Nexus.
- Chapter 3: White Soul Weeping In which our heroes defeat river pirates, recruit their leader, and arrive in Nexus. (prose)
- Session 4: The Auction In which our heroes auction off their booty and rob an Immaculate monk of treasure.
- Session 5: Revenge In which our heroes meet the mysterious Suda and duel an Immaculate monk to a stalemate.
- Session 6: River Robbery In which our heroes are banished from Nexus for a year and a day, and pursue the Dynast V'Neef Barada up the Yellow River, stealing his treasure out from under his nose.
- Session 7: Hijinks! In which our heroes plan to ambush one of Walker In Darkness' caravans, engage in Ranma-esque hijinks with Suda, and explore a First Age ruin in a shadowland.
- Session 8: The City of Many Gods In which our heroes travel to the city of Great Forks, rob V'Neef Barada (again) and make him persona non grata in that city. Also, Monkey finds a really nice brothel.
- Session 9: Caravan To Death In which our heroes raid one of Walker in Darkness's supply caravans and meet the man himself, as well as witness an Abyssal Exaltation. Our first experience with the Mail and Steel rules.
Arc 2: The Fall of Celeren
- Session 10: The Sun Rises Again In which our heroes make an alliance of sorts with Lookshy and commit a really solid bit of privateering.
- Session 11: Death in Celeren In which our heroes foil an assassination attempt on the Chumyo of the Seventh Legion Second Field Force.
- Session 12: The Reducer of Cities In which our heroes taunt the Deathknight general and Monkey makes waves in the Second Field Force bureaucracy.
- Session 12: Retcon In which (due to some GM-player miscommunication) we retcon the last few events of Session 12 and Monkey steals a warstrider.
- Session 13: Skyship In which our heroes hijack the skyship that has been dominating the skies over Celeren.
- Session 14: Skyship part 2 In which our heroes sabotage the skyship and capture the Thief of Crows.
- Session 15: Eagle's Launch In which Monkey solves the puzzle box found in session 14 and finds himself -- briefly -- in the Realm city of Eagle's launch.
- Session 16: Ash Rose Island In which the Captain gains the Thief of Crows' parole and the PCs raid the stronghold of the Floating Dead.
- Session 17 In which the PCs ambush and kill the Graceful Student of Sorrows very quickly, and Celeren is finally evacuated and falls.
Interlude: Mansion of the Past
- Session 18: Manse of Despair In which, sailing north to battle V'neef Barada, the PCs come across an ancient and tainted manse on the coast.
- Session 19: Cleaning House! In which the PCs cleanse the tainted manse of Malfean influences and Captain Kaizoku is unsettled.
Arc 3: Dragons on the Northern Sea
- Session 20: Red Squadron In which the Solar Wind Fleet saves a rag-tag fleet of Kamsa from a Realm squadron.
- Session 21 In which Kaizoku defeats the enemy commander in single combat and so captures the fleet.
- Session 22: Meeting the North Wind In which Kaizoku and Monkey meet and treat with the Rahkamos Clan of the Kamsa and prepare to raid Scarlet Fortress for repair materials.
- Session 23: Raid! In which the Rahkamos and the Solar Wind Fleet raid Scarlet Fortress successfully, despite a trap laid for the captain.
- Session 24: Negotiations In which the Solar Wind Fleet gets involved in Dynastic politics.
- Session 25: Avast! In which the Solar Wind Fleet plunders a number of merchant ships -- but Kaizoku makes a tactical error.
- Session 26: Treading Water In which the Admiral recovers from his error and captures the prizes.
- Session 27: Dragon Fall In which Barada and Kaizoku finally come to blows, and the Solars triumph in the teeth of a storm.
- Session 28: Calibration Party In which Suda catches up with Kaizoku and Monkey and the world discovers that the Mask of Winters is capable of defeating the entire Third Field Force defending the Marukan Redoubt and turning the fortress into a shadowland in one fell swoop.
- Session 29: The Night After, Part A In which Monkey's tryst was just getting interesting when someone turns Marin Bay into a shadowland and ruins the mood. Kaizoku and Monkey chase the suspected perpetrator, but real life interrupts when the GM's net connection becomes flaky, thus neccessitating Part B.
- Session 30: The Night After, Part B In which Kaizoku and Monkey defeat the deathknight First Light of Grief, though he escapes, and Kaizoku makes arrangements for the Rahkamo and the Solar Wind Fleet to aid Lookshy in harrying the Mask of Winters.
- Session 31: Chiaroscuro In which, having trained and rested for a season, Monkey and Kaizoku pursue the fourth piece of the puzzle to the city of broken glass, Chiaroscuro.
- Session 32: Leaving the Glass City In which our heroes finish finding what they need in Chiaroscuro and head south into the desert.
- Session 33: The Wyld in the Sand In which our heroes take refuge from a sandstorm in a cave that is much deeper -- and stranger -- than it first appears.
- Session 34: Into the Lion's Maw In which our heroes partake of the hospitality of the Raksha lord Arvitolashka, the Lion of Near.
- Session 35: The Lion's Den In which a storytelling contest is concluded and a battle fought.
The Return of Barada
- Session 36: To the Golden Fane In which the blind Admiral and his allies travel to the Realm city of Eagle's Launch to consult a great library there.
- Session 37: Shen In which Barada is quickly defeated, the last piece is taken, the location of the hidden shipyard found out, and a new Solar joins the Admiral's crew.
The Isle of Shadows
- Session 38: Kurushka In which an infiltrator is revealed to be a potential ally and the Unconquered Sun travels to the Isle of Shadows.
- Session 39: The Ancient Harbor In which the three Solars discover a First Age ship, yet unfinished, and meet some very old friends.
- Session 40: Council
- Session 41: Of Hekatonkhire
The following sessions need to be cleaned up.
- Session 42: Into The Woods, okay, Tomb
- Session 43: Into The Tomb, No, Really
- Session 44: Against The Guardian
- Session 45: A Quick Dip
- Session 46: Death to the Speaker for the Sea. Again.
- Session 47: Scag, part 1
- Session 48: Scag, part 2
- Session 49: Scag, part 3
The Mask of Winters
- Session 50: Lookshy
- Session 51: Iridia
- Session 52: Thorns, part 1
- Session 53
- Session 54
- Session 55
- Session 56
- Session 57
- Session 58
- Session 59: Cracked Mask. In which two deathknights are slain and the Mask is cracked.
- Session 60: Juggernaut Falls. In which Juggernaut is destroyed and Monkey lost in the Labyrinth.