Yahoo Messenger: darryl_park2000
Additions: Alchemicals AlchemicalCharmIdeas AlchemicalFlawIdeas AlchemicalMartialArts AlchemicalMartialArtsOrichalcum AlchemicalMartialArtsMoonsilver AlchemicalMartialArtsJade AlchemicalMartialArtsStarmetal AlchemicalMartialArtsSoulsteel Artifacts/Darzoni Charms/AlchemicalDexterity Charms/AlchemicalIntelligence Charms/AlchemicalStamina Charms/AlchemicalStrength ExaltedMusic
Projects Darzoni/AlchemicalCharms -Alchemical Exalted Charms.
- Current Status: Abandoned.
Darzoni/WoDExalted -Mechanical systems for playing Exalted in the World of Darkness using the Storytelling system.
- Current Status: Dead
Darzoni/HeroicExalted -Bits and pieces for generic Exalted created by Autochthon's return to Creation. Purely theoretical.
Plans and Plots
- Adapt Exalted to the World of Darkness (Storytelling system). (In Progress)
- Torment players in my d20 Future campaign.
- Apparently somebody used my name on RPGnet and posted the following:
- "Hi there Mr and Mrs Mods!
- I just wanted to congratulate you all on your recent banning of several members.
- Hey guys, thumbs up! I think it's great when a board starts laying the smack down on people who post offensive things on other websites and not the board on which they have been banned. Such as is the case with Almafeta and orcus.
- You guys rock! I love you!
- Keep raising the bar for RPGnet. After all, since the board has grown it should flex its muscles to come across as having an over inflated ego rather that just a place for trolls.
- Erring on one side makes up for the other aye?
- Keep rockin!
- Loves and sweet kisses,
- A long time member/lurker
- PS: Those of you who feel the need to post greek pics are dumb asses. Just thought I'd point that out. After all, someone needs to tell you before you go around thinking you're all cool for it and shit like that. Thanks. Adios, and I'll be sure to fondle the door as it hits my ass on the way out."
- While I have talked with the moderators and explained that there is no possible way I would post something like that, there is little I can do as the IP address is the same and the forum guidelines hold the original user responsible for their account no matter whom is using it. Unfortunately I know from my education and hacker friends that IP addresses are easily faked and that there are also programs availible to fake IPs with as well. There is little I can do other than wish horrific things on whomever stole my account at RPGnet. If you know who did this, please let me and the moderators of RPGnet know, because I don't believe somebody should get away with any form of identity theft. -Darzoni
- Feel free to steal these.
Exalted: The Storm in Heaven
In the days predating the First Age, there was a war the likes of which would never be seen in Creation ever again. A war between the armies of the Gods and the innumerable hordes of the Primordials. Vast legions clash upon distant battlefields to decide the fate of Creation, entire regions laid to waste in the battles fought. Into this epic era come the Exalted, Champions of the Gods, the Heroes of Creation. Will you lead mankind and its allies to victory over the tyrranical Titans, or doom them all to extinction? What legacy will you forge?
Feel free to put your own thoughts and responses to these. These are my own questions I've thought of, so... they may be silly or weird. Or add your own questions.
- Where do the souls that Autochthon consumes go?
- Being a being who probably helped invent (if not invented) the workings of Creation, Autochthon probably does not consign consumed souls to Oblivion, such a thing would threaten Creation eventually. Instead, I think they're sent off to Lethe to be reincarnated in Creation. -Darzoni
- I see the souls as being ground-down and digested and well, shat out by Autochthon, creating soulsteel weapons, and soulsteel Alchemical shells. But that's just how I bothered explaining how an entire caste of Alchemicals could exist for a magical material that's reliant upon the Underworld existing, which hasn't been suggested exists with Autochthon - Patkin
- Good point. For that matter, where are the Autochthonians getting their magical materials from? My only guess is that the materials come from veins like the food and water does, since cannabalizing existing structures in Autochthon for them seems out of character for the Autochthonians. -Darzoni
- I'd guess that the veins get resupplied by Autochthonian prayers, much like prayer in Creation gets turned into Quintessence and Ambrosia in Yu-Shan. - Quendalon
- I think Autochthon is probably a closed system. He started out with a certain amount of each MM, and recycles with close to 100% efficiency. I also think Autochthonian soulsteel is different in character from Abyssal soulsteel; it almost certainly is made of soul-shavings whittled from reincarnating Autocthonians, as opposed to ghosts alloyed with Underworld basalt/marble/whatever. _Ikselam
- Has it occurred to anybody that the Games of Divinity that the Celestial Incarna are addicted to is actually the Exalted gameline?
- This idea actually gets brought up pretty reliably every time the nature of GoD is discussed on the WW boards.\\
- Booyah! So I'm not the only crazy guy to think of it. -Darzoni
- I like to think what the incarna are playing is everquest. Think about it: the game is addictive, inherently elitist, and takes all your time, keeping you inside (the jade pleasure dome/your house) when you should be outside (saving creation/having a life). It also tends to explain the ways some of the individual gods act. The maidens are all smart and tricky, so they're computer people, with great platforms and amazing internet connections. That's why they leave the dome so rarely. Sol and Luna, on the other hand, have pretty shitty computers and connections - and are also more outdoorsy - so every now and then they get lag and their characters die or the whole thing crashes, so they go out and play frisbee, and while they're playing frisbee, they look down and see their little exalts running around.
This was meant in good fun. I have no intention of actually insulting people who play everquest. -Seraph
- From Dictionary.com.
- autochthonous- 1) Originating where found; indigenous. 2) Originating or formed in the place where found
- I thought this would be an interesting thought, looking for the origins of Autochthon's name. -Darzoni (10/28/04)
I think it's a combination of Autobot (you know, from Transformers) and chthonic. Chthonic, btw, means of or relating to subterranean stuff. (slight paraphrasing.) Also chthonic sounds cool. Hence, Autochthon. Also, I think the Games of Divinity-Everquest Idea seems plausible, indeed probable. - Han'ya