nikink's page o' goo
5th March 2009 - Oh look, I have 45 orphans... my bad! Will sort these out before the next orphan check by Wordman. Sorry folks!
Ok, Moved the Old and Dusty Stuff toNikink/ArchivedPage and attempting a bit cleaner wiki style.
- City of Gold : This was our original Solar game, which led to numerous other games in one interlocking, though disparate, timeline.
- Road Of Steam (Terrestrials in the South-West) (and a short lived Sidereal counter-point)
- Rise Of Darkness (Lunars in the South)
- Rings Of Iron and Glass (Abyssals in the East)
- Nikink/RiseOfNations Mandate of Heaven test run (that never went anywhere
- Nikink/ImmortalKombat (just a simple beat 'em up game for the whole family to enjoy :) )
Nikink/Artifacts (1st Ed)
- MartialArts/FearsomeBarghestStyle (Thinker)
- MartialArts/MonkeyStyle2 (Mapache)
- MartialArts/IncandescentRazorStyle - By Quendalon
- LibraryMailanka/WhisperingDragonStyle - By Mailanka
- MartialArts/JadeFanStyle - By Mailanka
- Five Falling Butterflies Style- By DeathBySurfeit
- MartialArtsRelay/FesteringCadaverStyle - by Martial Arts Relay
- Artful Inspiration
- Mountain folk stuff
- WillCoon/UnspeakableMonsterStyle good ideas here
- MartialArts/YieldingWillowStyle - possibly good for Yielding Willow Blade Style?
- CombatStrategies (1st Ed. But cool!)
- TheNexusProject/SorrowsRhyme Beautiful stuff
- TheUnconqueredShawn Flowchart goodness
- God of Martial Arts...
- Random Manses and Dice Roller:
- Lunars - Fangs, fur and scales
- Second Ed lessons and how-tos
- Fan Supplements worth looking into
- Miscellaneous awesome by Plague of Hats
- Nikink/TrialByFireNotes Characters and notes for the Trial By Fire combat
- Nikink/TimeLineOfCreation (for use in any Campaign)
nikink's page o' comments from other folks...
So, did people loose interest in Immortal Combat? -Sabis
No, just RL stuff, like I was away for a couple of weeks. I'm back now, and am looking forward to getting back into it with a new contestant. It's always hard to build up the previous momentum after a break though, sorry! I want to get the untranscribed matches up soon. - nikink