- Back to Locations/ScavengerLands
City in the Scavenger Lands, at the confluence of the Yellow and Rolling Rivers. Notable for being ruled by 3 spirits:
- Shield of a Different Day (or Dayshield)
- Weaver of Dreams of Victory (Dreamweaver)
- Spinner of Glorious Tales (Talespinner)
Great Forks counts many God-Blooded among its inhabitants and is renowned for its many temples, festivals, and its drug trade.
Page Reference: Scavenger Sons, pp. 78-82.
Great Forks is threatened by the nearby presence of the Walker in Darkness.
Some stuff from around the wiki:
- Ikselam/TheBeggarGods -- A really superb bit on, well, beggar gods.
- BujiCities/BujiFork -- Buji's take on the city. Includes or is connected to:
- Much of Chasing the Sun takes place in Great Forks.
- The Yellow River King of the Thousand Rivers Court greatly favors the city.
- One might well find the River Serpent moored at the city's docks.
- A Wood 4 manse near the city produces the Garith's Vineyard hearthstone. Also at GarithsVineyard.
- Ikselam has done up a God-Blooded Circle that might help or hinder PCs in the city.
- Inspector Keyes could do likewise...
- Cati Brutig is a ghost whose cult has a small following in the city.
- Minister Sumito is one of many God-Blooded bureaucrats in Great Forks.
- Session Eight of JesseLowe/PirateMonkey takes place here.
- Take in a performance at the Theatre of Dancing Flames, a manse.
- Maybe next night, you'll visit the Midnight Theatre, if your tastes run to the darker side. Also here.
- Need medicine, or drugs, or poison? Talk to Vera Emerald Scaled.
- Red Leaf Razor keeps an eye on things in Great Forks (as well as in Lookhsy and Nexus and points between) for the Gold Faction
- From TenThousandBrokenDreams:
- Another police inspector in the city... Shady Eyes
- Another of the city's Solars: Fire and Ice Sparrow
- One of the city's many God-Blooded: Savant Topaz