From Exalted - Unofficial Wiki
Not really sure what to put here... I am a regular lurker on the WW forums (username is corlandashiva but I post very rarely). I live in London (UK), am 27 years old. I work for an international company and am based in Croydon. I play Exalted (playing a Lunar in a Solar game atm), GURPS Supers, BTVS (set in the wild west) and a whole bunch of other stuff.. I have always roleplayed, as far back as I can remember (mainly dnd 2nd but other stuff as well) and do not intend to stop anytime soon.
18th April 2007 - Update: Many changes in my personal life in the last 4 years. I've updated the bio bit above, and I may even become a regular here again. Don't count on it though :-)
Not much for here so far, some thoughts on the virtues is about all so far. I would like to mention that I love 2E so far - the Solar book was cool, the DB book not bad, and the Lunar book rocks my world. Finally, Lunars we can play without having to houserule to kingdom come.
Oh - and I'm very glad they combined Brawl and MA, and introduced a decent Social Combat system :-)
- My page on how to make artifacts using crafts primarily, instead of occult:CorlanDashiva/UsingCraftsToMakeMagicItems
- A random thought I just had... opinions welcomed:CorlanDashiva/RandomThoughts
- My Abyssal CampaignCorlanDashiva/Abyssal
- Stuff for Garden's Exalted GameCorlanDashiva/Garden
CorlanDashiva/TheGodsThemselves - This is a little project I am working on. Feel free to take a look and - as always - comments and criticisms are welcome...
- My Charms:
- Other Randomness
- CorlanDashiva/AmusingIRC quotes.
This is actually about one of your necromancy spells - A Mote in the Gods' Eye - since there isn't a comment section there. Aren't Sidereals chosen from birth, not at a specific moment, thus rendering them immune to this spell? -Seraph
- I think you're right, which would make them immune to the spell. I don't have the Sidereal book, but will be able to look at one in a week or so - CorlanDashiva