- Does damage from elemental effects like the Fire effect of Dragon-Graced Weapon or from a Terrestrial Exalt's anima banner have a minimum damage equal to the attacker's Essence?</b>
- <b>How does the extra ping from Violet Bier of Sorrows Form work in Powercombat? Doesn't the new rule of Essence-ping make the MA-ping of VBSF alot less useful than it used to be? How to fix this?
- Q:How does wielding more than one weapon work under the Power Combat rules?</b>
- <b>A: (from WW Forums) I would say you can't exceed the Rate of the highest Rated weapon for your total number of attacks, nor can any weapon's number of attacks exceed its rate. - Geffrey C. Grabowski, Exalted Developer, WWGS, firstname.lastname@example.org -- Doctweasel
- Q:What are the guidelines one would use to convert a weapon or attack from normal combat to Power Combat stats? I notice you have a lot of that going on in the previous page, and it might be useful to have some general guidelines as well as providing general ideas.</b> -- CrownedSun
Compromise suggestion moved to the new dual wielding discussion. - ReallyBored
Um... how many people do you know who can split their dice pool 16 times? Before charm bonuses? Anyone who has stats like that; and about the only ones are going to be Elder Lunars; are going to have more powerful techniques than something as mundane as attacking with multiple limbs. -Fifth
- Thanks! --MF
On VBoSF-- yes, it is less useful than it was before. Its main area of use is between Essence 1 and Essence 5. I don't see a problem with this- the whole style is a wee bit overpowered (I don't object to that too much; it's the martial arts style for the martial arts specialists of the martial arts specialists) and I can easily see this as a limited bennie. -- IsawaBrian
I think it was also made with that concept in mind. She knew there was going to be Ess ping later, but added it as a benifit anyway. - haren
Another thought on VBoSForm that I've had is that it's great for fighting spirits and demons and such. The Virtue-eating (which is, in my opinion, the primary effect of the Charm) corrodes their ability to fight back at full force, and the increased ping could be viewed as a sort of field-leveling effect. Regarding BotBM, that Charm never allowed you to split your dice pool more times than you could without it. Charm dice are added after multiple action penalties. - David.