Back to Creatures
In First Edition, the Neverborn were usually called Malfeans. In Second Edition, they are always called Neverborn, probably because "Malfean" was considered to be easily confused with Malfeas, who is in fact a Yozi.
- He Who Holds In Thrall (Exalted: The Abyssals, p. 86, MoEP-Abyssals, pg. 45); master of First and Forsaken Lion.
- Perfected Principle of Consumption (The West, pg. 77, MoEP-Abyssals, pg. 45) master of The Bodhisattva Anointed By Dark Water
- Whose Whispers Chain (The West, pg. 125, MoEP-Abyssals, pg. 45)
- Abhorrence of Life (MoEP-Abyssals, pg. 45, 60), master of the Dowager of the Irreverent Vulgate in Unrent Veils
- Queen of Suicides (MoEP-Abyssals, pg. 45)
- Speaker of the Final Silence (MoEP-Abyssals, pg. 45)
- Tears of Want (CoCD: Underworld page 114)
- Avaricious Devourer of Ebon Curses and Crimson Oaths (Molikai)
- The End Of Joy (Sindaen)
- The Flame that Sings in the Heart of the Absolute (Kasumi)
- He Who Eats the Stars (Shemjaza)
- Him What Waits (OhJames))
- Memory of the Voids Passage (Shemjaza)
- The Rimless Wheel ((TheHoverpope))
- She Who Birthed Betrayal (Shemjaza)
- GregorDyne/DeadPrimordialsSociety - An alternate version of the masters of the Underworld.
- OhJames/Malfeans - A summary of the Neverborn and their natures.
Hey, should we start writing descriptions for these guys? - willows
Yes. look, I Started my Malfean with a description, added in associations after I read these. Can I look smug? ;) I was sure there were more 'official' Malfeans that HWHIT.. Hmm. Must search harder. Or make more. Which raises the question.. there are supposed to be 23+ Yozi's remaining. How many do Y'all think died? Molikai
Exactly the smallest amount for there to be 13 Deathlords who serve 3 Malfeans, and have no Deathlord serve the same 3. Edit: This value is 6. - willows
I seem to remember reading somewhere that 6 primordials died, taking their associate Abilities with them to the Underworld. Though I can't remember if I've ever read about anyone other than He Who Holds in Thrall. BTW, isn't there supposed to be 25 Yozi still left? Considering 25 abilities still exist... SmileyTPB
It might not be a bad idea to merge this into the Neverborn page, as it has an vastly more recognizable title. (Also, the theory you are thinking of, and several other theories, are linked to on the Primordials page.) - Wordman