- Back to the Shoat of the Mire
- Back to the Dowager of the Irreverent Vulgate in Unrent Veils
- Back to Abyssals
- Back to Deathlords
The Shoat of the Mire: Dusk Caste by JesseLowe
Description: Roleplaying Notes:
Attributes: Strength 3, Dexterity 5, Stamina 4, Charisma 2, Manipulation 3, Appearance 2, Perception 3, Intelligence 2, Wits 5
Abilities: *Athletics 5, *Awareness 4, *Dodge 5, *Endurance 2, Lore 2, *Martial Arts 5 (Daggers +3), Medicine 1, Resistance 1, *Stealth 5, *Survival 5, *Thrown 5 (Daggers +3)
Note: * = Caste or Favored skill.
Virtues: Compassion 2, Conviction 3, Temperance 2, Valor 2
Backgrounds: Artifact 3, Familiar 5, Liege 3, Manse 3, Underworld Manse 2, Whispers 3
Willpower: 6, Essence: 2, Essence Pool: 41 peripheral
Resonance: O O O O O O O O O O
Flaws: Beacon of Power (4 pts), Child (3 pts), Small (3 pts)
Anima: A goat-like beast transfixed by an arrow, screaming
- Raiton's Nimble Perch
- Flitting Shadow Form
- Uncanny Impulse Evasion
- Ox-Body Technique
- Martial Arts (Grass Spider Style)
- Venom-Injecting Bite: 2 motes, instant, supplemental. Successful attack forces victim to roll Stamina + Resistance (Difficulty = your Essence) or suffer -1 to init and all physical rolls for remainder of scene. Multiple rolls are cumulative but max penalty = your Essence.
- Green Grass Camouflage: 3 motes, Essence in turns, Simple. Add Essence to Stealth rolls and you are at -1 difficulty to attack.
- Fang-Biting Parry: 3 motes, instant, reflexive. After a successful parry, may counterattack with full pool + automatic successes equal to Essence.
- Precise Motion Kata: 5 motes, one scene, simple. Add MA to Dodge attempts.
- Enduring Huntsman Method
- Infallible Barghest Mien
Equipment: Soulsteel dagger (level 2 artifact; same stats as Short Daiklave), soulsteel hearthstone bracers, soulsteel hearthstone amulet. Hearthstones: Shadow-Sewing Stone (lvl 3, Abyssal), Gemstone of Murder (lvl 2, Abyssal, Underworld), Gust-Motion Rock (lvl 1, Air, Underworld)
Base Initiative: 10
Clinch: Speed 4, Acc 10, Damage +0B piercing, Defense +0, Rate 1
Fists: Speed 10, Acc 10, Damage +0B, Defense +2, Rate 5
Kick: Speed 7, Acc 10, Damage +3B, Defense -3, Rate 3
Soulsteel Dagger: Speed 13, Accuracy 17, Damage 6L, Defense 14, Rate 6
Soulsteel Dagger, thrown: Speed 10, Accuracy 14, Damage 6L, Rate 4, Range 50
Dodge: 14, Soak: 4B/2L/0A, Health Levels: -0/-1/-1/-1/-2/-2/-2/-2/-4/ Incapacitated
Character Description and Background
This is a pretty tentative character sheet -- it seems appropriate that the Shoat be a beginning Abyssal, though. I don't have the PG handy for Merits and Flaws; fix that later. What would be a good martial art for her? -- JesseLowe
- There are several exellent knife oriented syltes on this site, and it would be a simple mater to alter one of these styles to have an abyssal orientaition. Grass Spider, Gryphon, or some of the other, suprisingly abundant spider styles might work. Jamez
- Thanks for the suggestion. I've given her Grass Spider Style. -- JesseLowe
It's rather tempting to give her the Citrine Poxes of Contagion style, since the Well of Udr is supposed to be the origin of the Great Contagion... -- JesseLowe