Exalted: House Rules
- All ST decisions need to be respected. This is not for purposes of overbearing power, or for “screwing the players”. For the sake of continuing gameplay, the ST must be a final arbitrator on rules questions for the period of that session. If that authority is undermined/argued with/ignored/threatened, there is no way to finally arbitrate rules questions, short of asking the developers of said game, and they really have better things to do with their time than to listen to players whine.
- If #1 is ignored, this will result in massive bickering and possibly players and ST no longer enjoying themselves, having hurt feelings, or damaging friendships. This negates the reason for playing a game in the first place.
- All rulings made by a ST are final, for the remainder of the game session. If there is significant unrest about the decision, the question will be researched, with whatever means necessary, and then answered by the next play session.
- The players need to trust the ST to be fair and consistent in their rulings.
And from each of the books
any comments? please share! \\ \\ \\ Back Sabis
This page doesn't wrap. I think you need to put manual line breaks in. - Voidstate
- You gotta watch that pre-formatted text; it sneaks up on you. :) I went ahead and reformatted your merits and flaws, in hopes of making them more readable. - SoulToast
I think that is everything now! ^_^ - BrokenShade
Oh my god, you people rule! =) I've been moving into college and was just getting ready to edit some since i had a spare hour but... OMG Thanks!!! =)