From Exalted - Unofficial Wiki
Just to make things clear, I don't really consider any of these pages to be "mine." Feel free to change any of these pages however you like.
Thoughts, Discussions, Opinions
- ResurrectionIsPossible -- Yes, I know The Book of Three Circles says that it isn't. Well, the book is wrong, and let me show you why.
- WireOfInfinitePrecision -- Two Artifacts that demonstrate a ludicrously huge loophole in the artifact creation errata, and make Soul Mirror look like a toothpick.
- SpiritBindingPattern -- How to solve (almost) any problem in the game, or, "Why Heaven Will Save the Day."
- MeritAndFlawAbuse -- It's admittedly easy to abuse the Merits & Flaws system. Here are some things to watch out for. (Also, lists some merits & flaws that are unplayable.)
- MortalLimits -- How powerful can you be without being an Exalt or god-blood? Pretty damn powerful, actually.
- PowerCombatArtifactCreation -- A formula I discovered for generating custom artifact weapons in Power Combat. (Version Beta is quite nice; a great improvement over Alpha.)
- PowerCombatWeaponCreation -- I discovered a formula for all of the stats of mundane bladed weapons in Power Combat. I am quite pleased with this. (I have also found a formula for all of the mundane impact weapons in Power Combat.)
Proposed Rules Alterations
- PowerCombatReaperDaiklave -- What I think is wrong with the Power Combat stats for reaper daiklaves, and how I'd fix them.
- FixTheSolarCharmTrees/FoeVaultingStyle - Obvious alternate version suggestions.
Power Combat stats for printed creatures
- Ahlat, the Southern God of War and Cattle
- Gervesin, The Grieving Lord, Demon of the Second Circle
- Jokun, earth elemental footsoldiers
- Lion Dog, Lesser Guardian spirit
- Octavian, the Living Tower, Demon of the Second Circle
- Siakal, Western God of Battle, Slaughter and Shares
- Sunipa, the Goddess of Eastern War
- Swan Dragon, Lesser Elemental Dragon of Fire
- Thunderbird, air elemental warriors
- Tomescu, the Clamorous Cloud Arsenal, Demon of the First Circle
- War Aurochs of Ahlat, Lesser Spirits of Humanity, soldiers of Ahlat
- Zsofika, The Kite Flue, Demon of the Second Circle
Power Combat stats for printed weapons
- PowerCombat/HookedDaiklaves - Wrote Version B
- PowerCombat/DaiklaveOfConquest - Wrote Version B
- PowerCombat/FlyingSilverDream - Wrote Version B
- PillarOfFire - This is my attempt to make rules for a spell that appears in the Memories of the First Age section of Castebook: Twilight. The mechanics are modeled upon the Tornado Cannon that was cut from the Lookshy chapter of Outcaste.
- ThaumaturgicSorcery - It seems to me that there should be a way to reproduce certain thaumaturgic effects with sorcery. Here are some ideas. (Not very happy with this.)
- AlchemicalInhumanity -- If Alchemicals had an equivalent of the Great Curse or Resonance, I might give them something like this.
- SpiritCombatStrategies -- I have contributed a number of combat strategies for spirits to this page.
- ExaltedBeachVolleyball/Playtest02Text - Compiled prose version from the IRC log of the second playtest.
- LigerStats - Quick & dirty stats for Liger, Fetich Demon of the 3rd Circle