I belong to the international crowd of this site. I live in the southern Germany city of Stuttgart. Apart from entertaining my own troupe, I run also Exalted adventures on roughly a dozen conventions a year in Germany, thus I hope that one day I actually experience Exalted as a player. Currently I am planning for a longer Solar campaign, that will start early 2004.
Of course I am reachable by email: email@example.com
Currently just the bullet points. Details follow in due time.
All Material Copyright © 2003 Florian Brand. Feel free to use it as you wish, as long as you give credit.
- TidesOfTime - War is upon the 100 kingdoms. But who is behind this?
- BrokenSigil - The Yozis are about to break their eternal prison. Can they be stopped?
These adventure ideas are designed as introductionary scenarious for conventions. I use them also to playtest episodes of my campaign. I try to provide entry points for both individual play and campaign.
- The Hunter and the Beast - a short scenario based on an idea from Brotherly Love is eternal
- Luna Reborn - a child is abducted by a band of beast men. What if the victim doesn't want to be saved?
- The Tower of Light - Fey invade in a northerly kingdom, can the characters activate the ancient defense?
- Rider in the Night - A fey steals children from their beds, inspired by Sleepy Hollow.
- Ransom - the daughter of an imporant noble is abducted by a Fey lord. He is willing to let her go - for a price.
- Ghost Eater - a mad spirit haunts the region, can the characters stop him
- Contagion - the plague walkes again. Can the characters stop it before it is too late?
- <bBrokenQuill/AstroLogy</b> - A riddle based on the constallation of the maidens on a particular day
- <bBrokenQuill/BeamofLight</b> - A classical "create the correct beam of light" riddle
- <bBrokenQuill/GodsAndFey</b> - a strategic game played in the first age
Storyteller Resources =
The "Other" Stuff
If you're not putting up anything useful, like your "placeholder" AdventureDesign pages, then it's better to use the "This change is a minor edit" checkbox, which will keep the page from showing up in RecentChanges. - willows
You are right, and I actually meant to to it. I simply forgot to tick the box in the hurry. - BrokenQuill
I tried looking at your maps, but there is no link. Broken picture boxes pop-up on the Wiki site though. Is it me, or have you not finished them? I am looking for maps to use in my campaign and would like to see what you have. - Buji
The server that hosts the maps is currently offline, will be back once I find some time - BrokenQuill