From Exalted - Unofficial Wiki
- back to Abilities
Linguistics is the Ability that governs language-learning and the like. It is used for:
- 1E caste/aspect ability for: Night, Day, Air, Serenity
- 2E caste/aspect ability for: Night, Day, Air, Serenity
- Knowing languages
- Social attacks (ex2e.172)
- Written attacks (ex2e.175)
- Blaque/ExtraLanguages -- Blaque's way of doing it in his games.
- Morpheus's Houseruled Language System -- trying to split up the currently existing languages into a larger number of less widely-spoken languages; also uses a 5-point scale on which each language is learned individually
- JesseLowe/Linguistics -- JesseLowe's take on it. Not as extreme as Morpheus', but includes rules on creating languages in-game.
- A look at Languages -- and thr house rules to reconize and learn them.
- UncleChu/Language -- Why fix rules when you can fix your WORLD VIEW?
- UncleChu/LanguageDescriptions -- For ideas on how Creation's languages might sound and function