From Exalted - Unofficial Wiki
Little Bit About Me
I hope that everyone will come to like my ravings and other random things that I post here. I have been an avid exalted player for 4 years or so now and am a bit of a character junkie. I have both ST'd and played exalted so I know the game from both perspectives. The game I am currently STing is a chronicle that has gone for quite sometime and I am still playing in one that has spanned the entirity of my exalted career.
As my name implies I am a big fan of the Dawn Caste, but Dawns are probably tied with Zenith and Twilight as my favorite Solar castes, but I like the Dawn Caste's animal the best, and that is how I arrived at the name. As far as what I will be posting here, that remains to be seen, but I am envisiong lots of character sheets - as making NPC's and Sig Character sheets is something I enjoy, as well as some custom charms, artifacts and heartstones. I may one day add my PC's here too, but there are a lot of them so the amount of work could be hefty :).
Go to Signature Characters Reloaded if you want to see the Signature Characters I have written up. The two that are there so far are:
- Imminent Thunder
- Imminent Thunder from the back of the Earth Book. He is a fascinating character to me and when I was going to use him in my game I had a friend Orphen draw him up for me, so this is his build, but I feel it is fair and lets him be what the book says he is, one of the greatest killers in creation (Of course my friend then turned around and used him in the game he STs and I play in, but what are you gonna do?).
- Cathak Cainan
- Ahh, Cathak Cainan, on the whole I am no Dragon Blood fany boy but I do love this character. I think he is amazingly cool and his personal beliefs and code are awesome.
- I love this big guy. I think his outlook on life is cool, I love the brawling side of martial arts, and I like the look the gave him. The only thing I don't like about him, is his canon sheet.
- Crimson Talon of Horrors Style
- This is a Martial Arts Style that one of the players in my game came up with, I hope you enjoy it and maybe use it in one of your games.
- Northern Wind Style
- This is 1 of 4 Martial Arts Styles that I came up with when I was searching for inspiration and found it in each of the 4 cardinal directions. This style allows the user to embody and to emulate the harsh northern wind.
- Ghost of the Desert Style
- This is the second of 4 Martial Arts Styles that I came up with when I was searching for inspiration and found it in each of the 4 cardinal directions. This style allows the user play with illusions and become that phantasmal being that flickers over the sand.