New to the wiki and just trying to get stuff up here for now. Be kind and forgive the mess!!
I'm a student from the UK who's been playing exalted more or less since the beginning and managed to wrack up a number of ideas and characters, some good some terrible, which I'll try and get up here. A big thank you to BogMod who's stuff I've linked to a few times on here. If you've not looked at his page yet you should, there's soooo much there and it's all worth looking at. Also to Enchantress who's a big help, runs a simply immense game, and has some really fun stuff on her page too.
Oh, and my spelling can be awful. Please please please correct any glaring mistakes I've managed to miss.
- Joyous Sky A young ghost hunter with a passion for music. My character for Enchantresses game
- Hitari Andrix A vengeful Zenith trying to make the world safe for the girl he loves
- Haral Leena Twilight engineer from a land beneath the snow
- Azure Rain A flower god-blooded and Eclipse having fun in spirit courts
- Erad of the Flying Blades Social orientated Dawn juggler
- Mina A friends tiger Dawn caste
- Valeren Nikko Andrix's prior incarnation cooked up for a First Age game
- Bethrel Lorin
- Peleps Choten
- Achen Bright-tail Full-Moon, Former Slave; Stealing to survive
- Cynis Tendo A morally upright Cynis who's run away from his house to become an immaculate
- Valeren Nyssa A winged bodyguard still bearing the scars of her profession
- Night in Falling Stars Social orientated Dusk juggler
- Serene Mirror on Silent Waters Day caste twin raining death from above!
- The Archangels Voice
- Daiklave Chain Revisions
- Swordsbane Daiklave
- Blooms of Entwined Lovers
- Farsight Bouquet
- Pinion Razor
Places, Setting, Etc.
Crunch and Rules
- Alternative Social Combat An attempt at fixing social combat rules. Comments appreciated
Hey and welcome to the Exalted Wiki! Enchantress
I second the welcomes - looks like you're off to a good start, and I look forwards to seeing more. :) That said, I do have a request. A bunch of us have been trying to make sure that pages get properly linked, so that people can find them. As it is, you've put up some neat stuff, but no one will ever be able to find it again. Could you see your way to adding links to your things in their appropriate places (adding a link for Joyous Sky in the Solar Characters section, for example)? We have a list of pages needing that in the Orphans page, and I noticed yours are starting to appear.
Anyway, I repeat the welcome aboard, and enjoy yourself. :D - FrivYeti
Thanks for the welcomes!! And sorry about the orphans, still trying to get my head around what needs to be linked where in this place. Should be sorted now. - Andrix