WeepingStar is Awesome
Hi. My name is John Helix. I'm an Abyssal fanboy, though my longest-surviving character is a Twilight-Caste Solar named Bitter Ash. Known alternately as "Helix" to my friends, "DJ Autochthon" to my fans, and "d-_-b" to the people on #WoD, I am a man of many faces, though all of them have that same "deer in the headlights" expression.
I'm from the internet.
Just got an A Perfect Circle song stuck in my head and promptly realized that I need to make an Abyssal named "Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums". Possibly using special, one of a kind Maggot Revolvers and a bastardized version of Righteous Devil Style Martial Arts. Blindfolded. Comes with his own theme song!
Oh good lord, I could make a Perfect Circle of Abyssals all named after A Perfect Circle songs... Such a terrible idea. Though a Daybreak named "Diary of a Madman" is nothing to shake a stick at.
Things to Do:
- Put up stories about WeepingStar/Kismet, the awesome Chosen of Endings that came out of an idea dropped in my lap late one night on #WoD.
- Put up some of my WeepingStar/AkumaSorcery, various spells taught by the Yozis to their Akuma.
- Try and get some help with myWeepingStar/AlchemicalEssence question!!! (Done)
- Reformat information on WeepingStar/TheMaleficientArmatureOfLamentation, my very own DeathLord.
- Put up subsequent crap about my various Abyssals on theWeepingStar/Characters page.
- And that screwed up Lunar who hangs around with them.
- Post all sorts of fun WeepingStar/Artifacts.
- Put up myWeepingStar/Manses and theirWeepingStar/Hearthstones
- Two words. Jellyfish Lunar.
- Dance a little dance.
- do a full writeup on theWeepingStar/PiratesOfTheIsleOfMists, my attempt to shove one of every brand of Exalted onto a boat and have it make at least a little sense.
That's it for now.
Hi WeepingStar, and welcome to the Wiki! Please read BestPractices -- it'll tell you all about the etiquette around here. Incidentally, I reformatted your link to be more in line with it -- hope you don't mind. Thanks, again welcome.
Yeah, sadly enough I only noticed the BestPractices about halfway through setting things up, so I ended up feeling like a tool because it hadn't occurred to me to do a lot of things that I should have, format-wise. I'll clean up after myself soon enough. Thanks!