From Exalted - Unofficial Wiki
I originally joined just to wait to hear more about the ExaltedCompendium.
PatternSpider.netis that replacement as far as questions. But I missed more than just the forum. The Rules found on the EC was what I really liked. And the characters! So I turned to the Wiki for such things. Now I have free reign to add my own as I see fit. And others can see it and say "Hey, That's neat!" and use it. Also it's a chance to have my StarHawk name recognized. I seem to be the type shuffled through the cracks in everything. So if I supply neat or useful stuff people will remember me.
I also wanted to keep some journals of my games here. The ones I play or the ones I run. So I put that here too. Now I just have to remake the page so it looks awesome. This is all my First Edition stuff. For Second edition please see my Other Wikipage
- Essence Recovery - A chart for essence recovery, for my GM screen I will make... eventually.
- Armor Chart - Just like the weapons chart in the Player's guide, but for armor.
- Healing Times - A little thing I whipped up for my exalted campaign. Not finnished, but close.
- Calendar - Something to help durring the Lunar game I'm in.
- Opponents Chart - Another useful chart that I kept from the old ST screen.
- Holidays - Some non-offical holidays I ganked from the EC before it died.
- Athletics Chart - Another chart used offten in my group that I want for my screen.
- Languages - As percieved by me.
- The Ten Crafts - Something from The Screen Jockey from the EC. I like it soo much I had to have it.
- Virtue Flaws - Something for my character. Turning 1ed flaws to work for 2nd ed.
- Experience Notes - Costs that make sense for me.
- Formated Wiki Character Sheet - Seems redundant, but this is how I like my character sheet formatted for the wiki.
- Digital Solar Sheet - A character sheet that I recomend for my players. Mostly because I can't read their handwriting.
- Charm Summaries - My attempt to have this in a new place.
- Ravisher of the Buring Sands - [1E]Fire Aspect Half-Raptok. I know it sounds weird. Work with me here.
- Harmonious Pale Orchid - [2E]Zenith Caste for a new AIM exalted game I hope to be in.
- Sand - [1E]Night Caste Adventurer. Hardass that's horribly scared. She's the type that will leave you behind if you get in her way.
- Starfall - [2E]Dawn Caste dancer from Nexus playing around with undead in Sijan!
- Sea Witch - [1E]An idea I just need out, maybe play later.
- Reckless Endangerment - [1E]Changing Moon Badger totem, she's made a profession of being idle.
- Nel - [1E]The blind super sneaky Night Caste.
- Uraya DawnRunner - [2E]Albino half-caste seer.
- Esira Midnight Hunter - A self outcaste back to set things right.
- The Last Hope of Winter- Changing Moon Bat Totem, who enjoys life the only way she knows how.
- Ledaal Sahara - Earth aspect thaumaturge and sorceress.
- Ursula - No Moon Bear totem. I like her. Haven't played her.
- Sheltered Blossom - Wood aspect monk with an odd past.
- Lament the Living - Day Caste assassin wanting out.
- The Unshakable Pillar of Industry - Jade Aspect Alchemical, prime example for the working class.