Starting a New Story
There are currently no restrictions on starting new stories.
If you want to start a new story, add it to the front page. Use the existing stories as a template, or refer to this generic template. When you start a new story, you are also expected to construct an info page for it; again, use existing stories as templates. Your story info page should probably include:
- A link to a story-specific discussion page.
- A link to a page with information on the cast of characters.
- A link to a synopsis of the plot thus far.
- A statement of purpose for the story. This could be a short paragraph describing what the story is about, a list of themes, or anything else which communicates what you feel the story should be like.
- Any special rules which will apply to the story, such as an unusual format or a nonstandard turnaround time.
A first episode is often longer than a regular part, but it doesn't have to be. The guidelines have some suggestions regarding what should and should not be in a first episode.
- back to WBM.