Chosen of the Unconquered Sun, the Solar Exalted are the reborn God-Kings of Creation and the default character type. Solar Exalted campaigns are mostly kicking ass, being heroic, and (every so often) coming to a tragic, yet inevitable end as those heroic flaws bite you in the ass. It's all about the glory.
- Charms/SolarCharms for Solar charms
- Characters/Solars for Solar characters
- Combat/Solars for a list of Solar combat options, including Combos
- Dawn Anima Option gives the alternate Dawn Anima power from the "Tomb of Five Corners"
- Thus_Spake_Zaranephilpal/EclipseLegitBusiness for Neph's view on how the Eclipse Anima Power works
The Solar Exalted are divided into five castes reflecting the different states of the Sun.
- Dawn Caste: Warriors without parallel.
- Zenith Caste: Priest-kings and leaders.
- Twilight Caste: Masters of knowledge, lore, and magic.
- Night Caste: Ninja! Stealthy enforcers, spies, and assassins.
- Eclipse Caste: Silver-tongued diplomats and travelers.
Characters by Circle
- Signature Circle (Canonical): These are the characters who decorate the cover of the Exalted core book, and are developed in each Castebook as well.