From Exalted - Unofficial Wiki
The Yozis' Dictionary
I admit it, this was wholly inspired by the Dark One's Dictionary that I saw during the long-past days of my Wheel of Time fannishness--which is in turn derived from Ambrose Bierce's Devil's Dictionary.
- Autocthon, n. -- An entity that, incapable of socialising with its peers, turns instead to its toys for company.
- Exalt, n. -- Any mortal who has traded the mayfly lifespan of his people for the power and arrogance of the Gods, while maintaining the ignorance and impetuousness native to his birth. Thus does he forsake the redeeming quality of his people for the worst of both worlds.
- Exaltation, n. -- Proof that God can in fact make a mistake so big he cannot fix it.
- Extra, n. -- Mortal man in his native, pristine, and ideal state.
- Guild, the, n. -- A cartel of mortals that operates to charitably redistribute wealth to their betters. Their ruthless business practices allow them to extort money from the poor; their mortal fragility allows them to offer it posthumously to the rich and mighty.
- Infernal Exalt, n. -- A blunder of divine proportions, properly remedied.
- Maiden Tea, n. -- An beverage primarily consumed by people for whom it isn't named.
- resplendent, adj. -- a word that every Exalted player has used, mostly without being able to articulate what it actually means.
- Usurpation, the, n. -- The overthrow of the Primordials by the Gods and their servants. Once accomplished, the Gods prevented faulty geasa from permitting their own overthrow by omitting all such compulsions in their Chosen. Nonetheless, there was an attempt at a recreation some years later starring the Terrestrial and Solar Exalted, but as with all remakes, was somewhat less epic and impressive in scope.