From Exalted - Unofficial Wiki
- Specialty Costs - Buying a specialty in a Caste, Aspect, or Favored ability costs 2 xp, not 3. Having Occult as either a Caste, Aspect, or Favored Ability grants a similar reduction in cost when purchasing Thaumaturgy.
- Essence - The cost for raising Essence for any type of Exalted is always 7 bonus points and CR x 8 experience points.
- Speed Limit - No effect or combination of effect may reduce the Speed of an action below 3 unless it explicitly states that it does so.
- Ping Damage & Flurries - Apply a -1 to ping damage per attack after the first. Ping may not be reduced to less than 1.
- Grappling - On the same turn you successfully grapple an opponent, you may immediately either Crush, Pin, or Throw the victim. On the attackers action, he only needs to make a roll to take one of the above actions and suffers no risk of losing control. On the defender's action, he may attempt to break the hold. If successful, he may take control of the grapple or move up to his speed away from his opponent. Defensive charms that eliminate penalties (such as FLB & FfBS) do not affect grapples.
- Intimacies & Virtues - Need to be linked to a virtue that matches how you feel about that Intimacy. You must fail a that virtue roll in order to act against your Intimacy.
- Short Ticks - Social combat may be done quickly using short ticks by applying a -2 external penalty to all rolls. This applies to all participants.
- During Physical Combat - When attempting to participate in social combat during a fight, a combatant must split his attention between the two, or flurry to do both at the same time. DV penalties from either type of action apply to both types of combat.
- Starting Intimacies - Characters must select at least one Intimacy for each virtue, but a player may exchange one for an additional Intimacy of his Primary Virtue.
- Natural & Unnatural Influence - This is determined solely on whether or not an Excellency or other magical effect has been used to boost the social attack.
Weapons, Artifacts & Hearthstones
- Mundane & Artifact Weapons - Use the stats from the "Armorium" supplement for mundane weapons, artifact versions have the same stats, except for Magic Material bonuses and the benefit of being unbreakable.
- Artifact weapons cost the a number of dots in Artifact based on their size. Small weapons, such as a knife, cost •; large two handed ones, or complex ones, such as firearms, cost •••; everything else costs ••.
- Essence commitment costs are twice the dot rating.
- Artifact Armors - Use the same stats as mundane armors, except for Magic Material bonuses and the benefit of being unbreakable.
- Artifact Armors cost the a number of dots in Artifact based on their size. Light armors cost •, medium armors cost ••, heavy armors cost ••• and superheavy armors cost ••••.
- Essence commitment costs are twice the dot rating.
- Hardness - Artifact armors gain a hardness equal to half their dot rating (round down). Compare hardness to post soak damage. If equal or greater than, no ping damage. If less, the full ping damage gets through.
- Piercing - Ignores Hardness instead of halving armor soak.
- Overwhelming - Adds a flat +1 to ping damage, after taking flurry penalties into effect.
- Rate - The maximum number of attacks in a flurry is limited to the highest rate of the weapons being used. Each weapon is limited by it's own rate as well. IE. if you are attacking with one weapon with a rate of 3 and another with a rate of 1, you may only attack 3 times, and no more than once with the second weapon.
- Shields - These grant bonuses to parry only, but may be stacked with the defense bonus of a wielder's primary weapon.
- Jade Weapons - Use the new Magic Material Bonuses from BoS, Vol. 3: Oadenol's Codex.
- Jade Armor Magic Material Bonus - Grants +1B/+1L as well as removing the fatigue penalty.
- Removed Items - Certain items have been disallowed and removed from my games; Hearthstone bracers, unique armors & weapons that grant random powers, or any artifacts that affect sorcery & necromancy. Any artifact that has weapon traits must be ok'd by me before taking and only those that are not covered by the "Armorium" will be considered.
- Power Armors - Armors such as Celestial Battle Armor, Armor of the Immaculate Dragons, and Warstriders are considered Artifact N/A unless I am specifically running a campaign around them, such as a unit of Warstrider pilots. Discreet Essence Armor is an exemption to this rule.
- Excellencies Only - The only charms allowed are excellencies. This includes MA styles.
- Charm Use - Charms are limited to 1 per tick rather than 1 per action.
- Third Excellency - Instead of rerolling the whole die pool, only reroll any dice that did not come up successes.
- Sorcery & Necromancy - You must have an Occult excellency and a rating of 3 plus a number of specialty dots in either Sorcery or Necromancy equal to the spell's Circle to learn it. Cost to learn spells remains unchanged.
- Out of Aspect Surcharge - Ignore this rule. I find that it just causes a lot of book-keeping headaches.
- Character Generation - Characters start with 2 Knacks & 8 Charms. Also the xp cost for Knacks is reduced to 8.
- Shapeshifting Traits - When taking new forms, the following traits are changed: Strength, Stamina, Appearance, natural attacks, natural armor, senses and special modes of transportation (flight, swim, etc). Everything else remains constant.
- Casteless Anima Abilities - Casteless Lunars gain access to all five Anima abilities over the course of a month, not just the current three. The order is as follows; No Moon - 3 days, Waxing Moon - 4 days, Half Moon - 3 days, Waxing Moon - 4 days, Full Moon - 3 days, Waning Moon - 4 days, Half Moon - 3 days, Waning Moon - 4 days.
- Mountainous Spirit Expression - Apply the Large mutation to the spirit form, granting +1 Strength, +1 Stamina, and an additional -0 health level.
- Deadly Beastman Transformation & Devastating Ogre Enhancement - You may re-arrange the attribute boost array. The options would be +1 Str/+1 Dex/+1 Sta, +2/+0/+2, +3/+0/+1, or +1/+0/+3. When taking DOE, any selection of two of the same +3 options is disallowed. In other words, you may not take both Knacks and gain a +6/+0/+2 or +2/+0/+6. Combinations of +5/+0/+3 or +3/+0/+5 are fine.