From Exalted - Unofficial Wiki
- Charms from Supernatural Martial Arts Styles cannot be Comboed with Charms from other Super M.A. Styles unless one of the Styles is considered "natural" for the kind of Supernatural that a character is, or if the character has attained the Form Charm of each style they are incorporating. Such styles may be Comboed normally. All regular rules regarding Combos apply.
Terrestrial Hero Style
- Terrestrial Hero Form:</b> The Miscellaneous action to re-focus the effects of this Charm is Spd 4, DV -1.
- <b>Five-Dragon Fist:</b> This Charm has Five-Dragon Wrath and Five-Dragon Invulnerability as Prerequisites rather than Five-Dragon Form.
- <b>Five-Dragon Invulnerability:</b> The perfect soak granted by this Charm is specifically weak against Charms that affect damage (Hungry-Tiger Strike, Dragon-Graced Weapon, Strength Excellencies, etc.), Artifact weapons, and Sorcery. It is not weak against Charms that affect attack actions (Martial Arts/Melee Excellencies, Hammer-on-Iron Technique, etc.). If an attack penetrates the primary effect of this Charm the user may soak Lethal damage with their full Stamina in addition to adding the user's Essence to Soak and Hardness.
- <b>Five-Dragon Wrath:</b> This Charm costs 2m/attack, 1wp, and has Five-Dragon Form as a prerequisite instead of Five-Dragon Fist and Five-Dragon Invulnerability. An Exalt may buy up to (Essence) attacks, and flurries performed with this Charm inflict normal onslaught penalties.
- <b>Immaculate Dragon Styles: The special effects that martial artists of these styles get when using form weapons only applies to Dragon-Blooded martial artists. It's a weird feedback thing based on the elemental nature of the Dragon-Blooded Exaltation.
Solar Hero Style
- Solar Hero Form is a Simple (Speed 5) Charm. While the Form is active the Exalt may parry attacks that do Lethal damage while unarmed.
Lunar Hero Style
- Foot trapping Counter will halt magically aided retreat.
- Thousand Claw Infliction costs 2m and is a Supplemental Charm that may only supplement a Flurry. It increases the Accuracy of the attack by +2 and the Rate of the Attack by (Essence).
- Lunar Hero Form</i> allows the user to parry Lethal unarmed and reduces the DV Penalties from Onslaught and Coordinated Attacks by -2.
- <i>Terrible Wolverine Onslaught costs 6m, 1wp, 1lhl and has a 'Special' Duration. It provides a magical three-attack flurry or one full-dice attack and one full-dice non-attack action which may be flurried. Taking the flurriable non-attack action still requires a roll to avoid ending the Charm. Using any other Extra-Action Charm ends TWO. Users may also add a number of dice to Strength-based dice-pools equal to the wound penalties they currently suffer from. These dice count against but may exceed the usual limit of dice added by Charms to a roll.
Wood Dragon Style
- Unbreakable Fascination Kata: The effect of this Charm is considered unnatural mental influence and can be resisted by spending 2wp.
- Enthralling Blow Attack has the 'Crippling' Keyword and is considered to have a 'Crippling' effect.
Righteous Devil Style
- Azure Abacus Meditation has the 'Combo-Basic' Keyword, and Blessing of the Righteous Solar Spark, Phantom Flamebolt Prana and Caress of 1,000 Hells as prerequisites instead of Phoenix Flies on Golden Wings. Use of this Charm still requires an attack roll, however even if the Righteous Devil rolls a botch they still hit the target with zero extra successes. The 'Emotion' effect of this Charm must be overcome before the target may defend themself. The Righteous Devil's weapon need not be loaded to use this Charm.
- Blessing of the Righteous Solar Spark is revised as follows:
Blessing of the Righteous Solar Spark Cost: 3/5m, 1wp; Minimums: Martial Arts 4, Essence 3 Type: Simple [DV -2] Keywords: Holy, Obvious Duration: Special Prerequisites: Righteous Devil Form
- This Charm does not have special timing rules for activation in combat. Two weapons may be enhanced by this Charm at the same time for 5m. Weapons enhanced with this Charm add the user's Essence to their base damage for one scene. This extra damage counts as normal base damage and is subject to effects that incorporate base damage. Weapons may be prepared with this Charm outside of combat, however the magic of this Charm fades at the end of the next scene that Join Battle is rolled. Attacks made with weapons enhanced by this Charm inflict Aggravated damage to Creatures of Darkness.
- Blossom of Inevitable Demise costs 2m. It requires Martial Arts 3 and has Cloud of Ebon Devils as a prerequisite in addition to Kiss of the Sun Concentration. It doubles the base damage of a Martial Arts attack rather than raw damage, and may be used in conjunction with any unarmed Martial Arts attack.
- Caress of 1,000 Hells has the 'Combo-Ok' Keyword, and Dance of the Howling Magma Sprites as a prerequisite instead of Phantom Flamebolt Prana. Targets of this Charm suffer an internal penalty equal to the Righteous Devil's highest Virtue if they FAIL the initial Stamina+Resistance roll. Success reduces the penalty to the Righteous Devil's lowest Virtue (minimum -1). Targets only roll once to avoid the greater penalty.
- Cloud of Ebon Devils has the 'Combo-OK' Keyword, and no Prerequisite Charms. The cost of this Charm must be paid for each weapon reloaded. It does not require a roll to use, however the 'cloud of ebon devils' around the user automatically occurs if the weapon uses firedust for ammunition. The cloud persists until the user's DV next refreshes and inflicts only half the weapon's base damage (min. 1). Igniting the cloud is a +2 DV called-shot with an appropriate attack. The cloud does not occur if the weapon(s) reloaded take ammunition other than firedust or a similar substance.
- Dance of the Howling Magma Sprites has Righteous Devil Form as a prerequisite. The 'sprite' of this Charm makes a total number of attacks equal to the user's Essence, including the first.
- Kiss of the Sun Concentration can be used without a form weapon, however the user cannot perform the 'marking' effect without a form weapon.
- Lightning Draw Stance has Twin Salamander Fist as a prerequisite in addition to Kiss of the Sun Concentration. It does not add automatic successes to a Join Battle roll, but instead adds dice equal to the user's highest Virtue. This Charm negates only the DV penalty for readying a form weapon (whether or not this is part of a flurry). It does not negate flurry-penalties to attack dice-pools for readying a weapon in the same action.
- Phantom Flamebolt Prana has Phoenix Flies of Golden Wings as a Prerequisite instead of Righteous Devil Form.
- Righteous Devil Form is a Simple [speed 5] Charm, and has Blossom of Inevitable Demise and Lightning Draw Stance as prerequisites. Only non-combat Extras are under a Compulsion to flee, however combat Extras may certainly do so as well. To clarify, the targets of this Charm are under a supernatural compulsion to be confronted by the Righteous Devil and stand trial (mechanically, to Join Battle). Once a target succumbs to the Compulsion effect of this Charm they may not flee the subsequent combat (however strategic movement such as seeking cover is allowed).
- Twin Salamander Fist requires Martial Arts 2, Essence 2, and has no Prerequisite Charms.
Braydz/ImbibingTiger2 A celestial Martial Arts style based on a PC. Just for fun.