From Exalted - Unofficial Wiki
What I've Done
Plans for the Future
- Specific weapons for Stomping Ghost-Boot Style and Whirling Sun and Moon Style
- A post-mortem continuation of Stomping Ghost-Boot Style that requires Essence 4
- Dashing wih Shears Style, based on not looking where you're going and failing lots of temperance checks.
- Litany of the Blasphemer's Tongue Style, which prerequs to certain Linguistics Charms.
- A custom Solar (or maybe Dragon-Blooded) Thrown tree based on the idea of Embroidery
Favourite Exalted Characters I've Played
My Characters tend to have, as an unnofficial conept "WORST [CHARACTER TYPE] EVER!!!!" For instance:
Dillamond: Stoner Raksha wanderring creation.
Ruari: Fire-Aspect with a custom amnesia (seen "Momento"?) and Wyld mutations. Woke his Shining One master every morning with "MASTER MASTER WHY DO I HAVE FOUR ARMS!!!"
Thunderous Mountain: A Temperence 1 No-Moon Lunar with no Lore and no Occult in an otherwise purely Solar group. He had a posse of followers singing his praises and a tendancy for picking fights he couldn't win. He got Crypt-Bolted to the face. (Also, the only gay character I've ever played.)
Footfalls on Snow: A ghostblooded I'm playing right now, and for whom I'm perfecting Stomping Ghost-Boot Style.
I'm also involved in a number of non-Exalted related roleplaying works, such as the Pentanima roleplaying game, and a as-of-yet unnamed peice about mental patients in late 19th century france.