- back to Abilities
Presence covers leadership and long-term persuasion. In its passive role, it measures one's social impact. In its active role, it represents ability in converting others to your cause, but this is not the short-term inspiration of political oration or battlefield speeches (which is covered by Performance), but the ability to build one-on-one long-term loyalty and wear down such loyalty to others.
- 1E caste/aspect ability for: Zenith, Midnight, Fire, Battles
- 2E caste/aspect ability for: Zenith, Midnight, Fire, Battles
- Checking for loyalty (ex2e.110)
- Appearing more dangerous than you are (ex2e.157)
- Intimate personality based social attacks (ex2e.172)
- Forceful counterargument (ex2e.172)
- Swaying a specific social unit (ex2e.173)
- Compelling behavior in others (ex2e.174)
- Written attacks on specific people (ex2e.175)
- Making threatening eye contact with a beastman warlord, and causing him to lead his warband elsewhere.
- Convincing a Guild recruiter that you, a penniless stranger from a foreign land should be trusted with a huge loan, at no interest.