- back to Abilities
Lore covers how much the character knows about the world around him. Lore tends to be a passive skill, representing knowledge of fact rather than an ability to do something. It includes magical knowledge, which often confuses the line between Lore and Occult. In general, Occult is used for actually manipulating magical energies or patterns (i.e. things you do with magic), while Lore represents knowledge or how knowledge is applied (i.e. things you know about magic).
- 1E caste/aspect ability for: Twilight, Daybreak, Air, Secrets
- 2E caste/aspect ability for: Twilight, Daybreak, Air, Secrets
- Conventional academic knowledge (ex2e.132)
- Manse design
- Artifact creation (ex2e.133)
- Operate technology/artifacts (ex2e.136)
- Mystical knowledge (ex2e.132)
- Heru/ModifiedAbility - Rules for departmentalizing Lore for mundanes.