From Exalted - Unofficial Wiki
WelcomeToExaltedWiki! This is a WikiWikiWebsite devoted to WhiteWolf Games' excellent game, Exalted. (Don't know what Exalted is? Check out WhatIsExalted). It's easy to walk around the site and read, but the real fun of a wiki comes when you contribute. If you need help, QuickStartGuide and WhatIsAWiki both have valuable information and links to get you on the right track, and BestPractices will tell you how best to observe Wikiquette. Once you feel comfortable and have a UserPage, feel free to contribute! If you see an unwritten link, write it! If you have some material or a cool campaign to publish, hang it off your UserPage! Heck, if you catch a spelling mistake, fix it! Everything is fair game, that's the beauty of wiki.
Most importantly, have fun.
- 6 Apr 2011: Changed from Recaptcha to a straight type-in-a-word test, experimentally. - Xyphoid
- 9 Jun 2010: The automatic link-correction of Project Gezlak has been completed. - Wordman
- 6 Apr 2010: Conversion complete! Let me know if you see any weirdnesses on the below page or by email. - Xyphoid
- 3 Apr 2010: Looking at a Mediawiki conversion - Xyphoid/MediawikiConversion (!) - Xyphoid
- 1 Apr 2010: Some downtime in the near future - looking at new hosting options. Xyphoid
- 7/1/2010: Some downtime this week due to a hardware outage. - Xyphoid
- 28/04/2008: No news - Xyphoid
- An index to much of the game content on this site can be found at WikiContent.
- If you have no idea what this thing is, visit WhatIsAWiki and QuickStartGuide. Then check out TextFormattingRules and play about in the SandBox. Before you make your page, visit BestPractices to get a feel for how best to do so. If you still have questions, visit WikiQuestions for WikiAnswers.
- View our ever-growing roster of contributors at UserPages, and add your own to the list!
- Visit Discussions to talk about ships, shoes, sealing wax and all that good stuff.
- If you want to create new pages, but aren't sure what to call them, post a question about it to NamingAdvice
- ExaltedLinks contains the URLs of various Exalted sites. So far the categories are: forums, character sheets, misc resources and campaign sites. Got any more to add?
- Here's two features that you may not have known about:
- [Random] -- Random Page!
- [Maintain] -- can only be clicked twice a day. Maintains the wiki and keeps it running at top speed. Also gives you a full list of all wiki pages!
I hope you all enjoy this site!
Anyone is allowed to mention a cool wiki node they find here, or a new one they are making. However, in the interests of page loading and server load, let's not have more than 30, okay?
Featuring a Featured Feature OR Self-Important Ramblings
- 04-10-11: Xenomorphics, Arcadians, Gaians and MORE! Come check it out at the CallMeCanon! --CallMeCal
- 08-13-10: Updated house rule section for 2nd Edition. Comments welcome. SagaciousAscendingHero/HouseRules2
- 04-18-10: Posted my first two "completed" works; The Ethereal Exalts and The Champion Exalts. Dragon of the Dawn.
- 10-26-07: Created FirstToSecond, a page to help transition from FirstEdition to SecondEdition. Please, help. -- Nabeshin
- 06-29-07: A rambling idea that grew from an idle discussion about games, to full-on organized sport. Exalted meets football in BreakthroughAndConquer
- 04-28-07: Changed the Children of the Shifting Moon with some 2nd Edition assumptions and some new ideas, into SilverMasks!
- 02-23-07: Trying to condense, neatly, some thoughts into a background and some new takes on Crafts -grypph
- 02-22-07: Trying to COMPLETE a WoD to Exalted crossover (would love help) and a heartfelt apology to RPGers everywhere. - Purified in Moonlight
- 02-22-07: Created DragonBloodedCharms/Correlation to show how the canon FirstEdition and SecondEdition DragonBloodedCharms relate to each other. It's mostly complete, but anyone is welcome to help finish it and check my work for errors.
- 02-10-07: Started TenThousandMotivations, which is going to be HUGE, MAN! It's a list of motivations for characters. - Stanoje
- 11-30-06: A 2nd Edition rewrite of a MA style I did way back when the Original Exalted Compendium was still alive (and then it died and took a fair bit of my stuff with it)... In any event, I give you 2nd Edition Spirited Steel Hurricane! Now looking for C&C
- 11-13-06: A Lunar revision meant to make Lunars more mystical, wondrous, and able to fight on the level of Sidereals and Sol Invictus-using Solars nearly finished! Behold the Children of the Shifting Moon!
- 11-10-06: I decided to stat up the sword from Advent Children as an Exalted artifact and I think I got carried away... http:/FirstTsurugiReforged The First Tsurugi Reforged - MelWong
- 10-16-06: Added some new Wyld-friendly items to my page. Feel free to check 'em out. - Caelene
- 10-10-06: A 2E rewrite of an MA I wrote a while ago, looking for c&c InfiniteVelocityEd2 - DiamondMX
- 10-06-06: A write-up on an Alchemical AU setting with Stargate influence. Comments appreciated. Shorlixa/IntoNewWorlds
- 09-13-06: I began writing a text detailing the corruption of solar shards (and their eventual recovery). Comments welcome, too. =) Monstrances And Shards
- 07-30-06: Some of the finest Exalted fan fiction ever written now available at: Salt Lotus –Munificent Perception
- 07-03-06: Whats this? A Lunar Patch? Blasphemy! Well not really, Check it out Liberi Lunaris an attempt at a Lunar compliment to Sol Invictus. The Insanity! - ArabianNinja
- (If you wish to feature a node in this space, please move the existing nodes to the next section first.)
Pages of Note
- 06-05-06: Back again with a vengence! This time I've got the basics for an Exalted twist on The 4400, which can be found at Caelene/The4400Exalted
- 05-19-06: Added a bit of backstory for a conversion of Fera to Lunars, the next part of the WoD to Exalted conversion I'm working on. Check it out at Caelene/WoDLunars
- 03-26-06: Like your hi-tech fantasy? TheThirdAge is always glad for more ideas and contributions! ...DeathBySurfeit
- 02-17-06: Communal project request: Abilities/Knowledges -Ialdabaoth
- 02-17-06: All the cool kids are working on BoXPInfernals. Are you cool? --MUrielw
- 02-17-06: Any help or comments with my MartialArts/KataSystem would be most appreciated -Ialdabaoth
- 02-07-06: I'm working on a futuristic setting NeoExalted so any opinions or help would be nice. - SagaciousAscendingHero
- 01-30-06: For those who do not already know, my rather extensive Solar high Essence fansupplement Sol Invictus is now in public release. Get [Sol Invictus] right here. Discussion is at Charlequin/SolInvictusDiscussion. -- Charlequin
- 01-26-06: A World of Steel And Glass, my Exalted Modern setting, is now fluff-complete. Come over, take a look, point out gaping errors, that sort of thing. Be warned, though - there are over 30,000 words in it. ;) - FrivYeti
- 01-12-06: Character Sheets added to my page. Hosted by the very excellent Mr.Gone - SagaciousAscendingHero
- Feb 17, 2006: The Brass Redoubt is actually detailed (mostly) and will just have to be linked to the Manse and Hearthstone pages, and formatted properly -- JadeSerpent
- 12-27-05: New (partial) Martial Art Style. SavageCorpseStyle, an Abyssal style with a zombie-esque feel. - SagaciousAscendingHero
- 12-17-05: Happy dies natalis Solis Invicti! Thats the Birthday of the Unconquered Sun, 25th december! - Molikai
- 12-15-05: I've done a whole bunch of changes and new house rules to my page, including some gun rules, and Wushu Exalted stuff. Oh yeah, and my name changed.. (I used to be Griffon) - SagaciousAscendingHero
- 12-5-05: Just put up a bunch of new stuff and revised some of the old on my page. Please stop by and let me know what you think! HandofOmega
- 21Nov05 - Coridan/RevisedMentorBackground is up. I'll move it to Backgrounds once I get enough feedback to shape it up nicely. Born of a debate of Abyssal vs COI training methods at RPG.net.
- 11Nov05 - Five Bureau Styles is finally finished! Now your Sidereals aren't stuck with VBoS anymore! Come over and check them out, and feel free to comment. Now with 500% of the prayer strips of VBoS alone!
- 11-08-05 - Posted the first part of a WoD to Exalted conversion at Caelene/WoDRaksha. Come check it out and let me know whatcha think.
- 03 October 2005 - I now have Stomping Ghost-Boot Style and Whirling Sun and Moon Style posted. Again, I'm new to martial arts. Comments, especially those relating to balance, would be VERY MUCH appreciated.
- 2005-September-29 - Any C&C on Divine She-wolf Style would be appreciated. It's a risque and humourous style that should not be used by immature players or storytellers. You've been given fair warning.
- 09-29-05 - Dawn Fist is 99.9% done, I need your help with the last .01%! My Userpage will lead you to it, and will also lead you to the best / worst idea ever... Exalted - NarutoMod
- 2005-September-22 - Any comments and such about my revision of Lunars as true terresterial exalted would be appreciated. This is still a work in progress, as such C&C is welcomed. Terresterial Lunars. ~ haku
- 20-Sep-05 - Comments rabidly solicited for my first attempt at a Sidereal Martial Art, the Vermilion Cavalcade of Moments. - Kurulham
- September 19th be Like A Pirate Day, so 't is, and shiver me timbers, says I! All ye scurvy sprogs best be towin' the line n' writin' like a proper gentleman o' fortune for as long's the day's through in yer own waters, else DeathByScurvy will be keel-haulin' ye sorry lot afore it be through, so's he will. Yarr! ...DeathByScurvy
- Sept 12 - Please stop by my place at HandofOmega and let me know what you think of my Raksha Warstriders and my concept of the Cult of the Illuminated's Third Training Camp, the College Hidden By the Leaves!
- 1st September: I'd like to drum up some comments for my new Sidereal style, the Cinereous Weave of Lies. Features customary rules-breaking effects, mind alteration, and The Smashing Pumpkins. - DeadManSeven
- 07-Sep-05 - Something I think is handy, a Healing Times Chart. -StarHawk
- 07-Sep-05 - By popular acclaim -- well, one guy suggested I pimp this on the front page -- revised Solar Limit rules. - Hong
- 06-Sep-05 - A Power Combat Tutorial for Combat Sorcery. Power Combat 300: Combat Sorcery
- Pages of Note Archives
The best way to become acquainted with a subject is to write a book about it. -Benjamin Disraeli (1804 - 1881)
Exalted and the Exalted Logo are [© 1990-2008 White Wolf Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.]
All original content contributed by fans is owned by those fans to the full extent of the law. Content created by fans related to Exalted is derivative work and therefore considered derivative material created without permission of White Wolf Publishing. Unclaimed content is assumed to be public domain unless explicitly marked otherwise. It is illegal to distribute material printed in the Exalted books themselves.