Stumbling Introduction 2.0!
I'm an a-typical nerd-boy from Seattle, Washington who got into Exalted mainly cause of online friends. Iï¿½m a part time pet-care specialist (aka dog-walker, but the other one makes me feel more important) and work the night shift at a local Pet Pros on the side. In my free time, I ramble about nothing in particular to online friends and occasionally hammer something somewhat interesting out of the results.
- The Empyrean : Divine servants of a child-like Primordial. A very slow moving attempt to bring angels into Exalted.
- The Boil : A dirty, foul industrial city in the north. Created for the "Dance of Angels" campaign. Somehow even almost finished.
- The Amiliki : Highly trained mortal agents of the Gold Faction.
- Agony in Existance Path : A set of Charms for use by demon-blooded characters which focus upon pain and suffering.
- Forlain : Would-be warrior scholar disillusioned with the Realm.
- Rika Sanjuro : Lady of the Blade Misra, Rika of the Divine Bow, Ash Spear Rika, ect... very famous and very retired God-blooded swordswoman.
- Seventh Moon : Infamous Lunar punk from the Boil.
- Undire-Oh-Nagi : Amnesiac Demon-Blooded Blasphamy, healer and sworn protector of Four-Roads
- Nick Lorand : Young God-Blooded Scavenger Lord
- Rubicund's Artifacts : Evil artifacts for a vile man.
GoldenCat - Colapso, Delwyn, Daniel... whatever he wants to be called this week, he remains one of the most creative and passionate people I know. ^^
Kraken - Kraken recently joined Dance of Angels, GoldenCat's mixed-Celestial group game set in the north, so I am compelled to add him. Plus, he's a really swell guy. ^^
Welcome! Enjoy your stay, Grey :-) I'm taking your ideas in a bit of a different direction, myself. -Xeriar
- Thanks for the welcome, Xeriar. ^_^ I'm interested to see what you'd do with 'um. - Greymane
*does a little dance* ^_^ Welcome to the wiki and stuff. - Kraken