Well, after a lot of convincing done by some of the players in the game I run--notably EndlessChase and Zenleigha--I decided to get my own wiki page. I don't have a unified idea of what to put here, but hopefully it will let me get some of the ideas I have out onto paper finally.
I'll go with Jill and Ash's format for more about me:
- Name: Brian
- Age : 23
- Student At: Nowhere! I'm graduated now ^_^
- AIM: Deathan Dhuit
- Email: shiver82 AT yahoo DOT com
This is the location for game-related material of my own devising. Finally starting to get a good selection ^_^
- Spells - No real theme here, just a grab bag
- Artifacts - The First Age superweapons/talismans have taken over the others. Most of the artifacts are now unique devices that the characters in "The Game" have inherited from the tombs of their previous incarnations.
- Charms - Adding more, slowly.
- The People of the Air - thoughts about some First Age survivors.
- Walking War Machines - weapons of the Deathlords
Chronicles (or Geek: the Gaming)
I have a lot of this stuff up here, because all the games I'm in now are online and the Wiki makes a good place to store information so everyone has access to it.
"Before the world was bent but after the Great Contagion, there was a civilization built in the image of the First Age. It sought to emulate the splendor of the bygone Golden Age, but it was in all ways less. It was a time of sorcery and heroism, of fabulous wonders and treacherous betrayals. Ruled by a decadent empire, it slipped inch by inch into barbarism and darkness, until one last cataclysm blotted it out forever. Yet, in its sunset, it was a splended thing, and glorious were the deeds of the Exalted."
This is the game I'm running. It doesn't really have a name per say. Information about the player characters can be found here, at EndlessChase's wiki. Since that's already up, I plan to put information about ST characters here. For example:
- Alabaster Chimes in the Shadowed Cathedral, Midnight Caste Abyssal
- Reflection of Their Glory Undimmed, Daybreak Caste Abyssal
- Foam, Fair Folk Noble
- Domaru Mikoshi, Daimyo of Lookshy, Wood Aspect Dragonblood
- Red Dawn Rising, Lord Leothis, Deceased
- Evanescent Blossom, Chosen of Serenity
- Sun Runner, First Age Dragon King
Most of the characters in the game are Solars, and they have learned quite a bit about their First Age incarnations in the time that they have been Exalted. They have also learned about their Lunar mates, and some other friends and foes who still live in the Second Age. Here is the information about them
Further plans include a basic plot summary.
- Ledaal Kebok Senan, Air Aspect Dragonblood - He's just here from a game that only lasted a couple sessions. Just in case I want to use him again.
- Broken Dream, Fae-Blood - A character I'm playing in DancingRubyWings' God-blooded game.
- Fiery Orchid, Elemental Blood - My S.O.'s character in that same game.
Comments, Suggestions, or Flames
I don't think I tried to persuade you into doing a wiki page, unless you mean the unintentional stuff like having a useful resource anywhere you have the internet, with the ability to change it at, say, your friends house, on a whim, making up artifacts and such in free moments...stuff like that. -EndlessChase
That spell was soooo cool to read...scary but really cool. The site looks awesome...and I'll confess...I would jump Alabaster if I met him. More! ~Maylin
OMG! The Memories are addicting...and explain alot about everyone...of course it now makes me want to make Ashraielle just on theo ff chance I might get to play her one day. Hint....hint...hint....~Maylin