From Exalted - Unofficial Wiki
Idea Dump: Where Bad Ideas Go To Die
Insert Mea Culpa HERE
I only really get Fair Folk thematically and crunchwise, and that kind of speaks poorly of my overall grasp of Exalted across the splats. But I guess it's best to not dwell on it. and since I'm cleaning house, I'm just gonna wipe the crap and needless pages, archive the text somewhere, and just give a synopsis of what was there.
Crap (in alphabetical order!)
- All the non-Wyld artis: Awesome elemental guns and a loupe that lets you see the past. In retrospect, WTF was I doing?
- Real Ultimate Glamour: Cute, but the joke's long since outlived its usefulness. I might redo it someday.
- Rising Force: SOLAR CIRCLE OF AWESOME. Game ended prematurely.
- The Broken Sky: Depressing attempt at an alternate setting for d10 Storyteller. Bleh. No point in doing anything with.
- The Last Day: Survival Horror in the Age of Sorrows! ... like anyone would play a limiting high-mortality mortals game.
- Vigilant Haze Style: Alchie smoke-elemental MA. Worst. Martial. Art. Tree. EVER.
- The Weave background: Basically starting with free shaping charms + minor XP cut for buying charms. Horrible, horrible idea, and my low point of faerieness.
- Westward!: Adventure! in the West! No longer hosted on ExWiki