1. Permanent charms that removes the committment lock of essence motes. Craft version frees committed essence from artifacts, and a lore version for charms.
2. Success shuffler. A most-flamed idea that actually creates a new type of charm. When performing multiple, identical actions, the successes can be moved from one action to another.
More to come
Ideas from a different author:
- Abyssal social charm that lets you make someone sever all social and organizational ties they have and just walk out of their life. Think Ambrose Bierce.
- Lunar charm tree that lets you customize your beastman (or normal) offspring.
- A charm or charm tree (Exalt type uncertain) that allows you to increase the chance of a fetus's eventual Terrestrial Exaltation.
- An Abyssal or Sidereal charm that allows you to move through locked/barricaded doors or gates as if you were immaterial, but doesn't let you through unlocked doors or walls.
After some work this is my answer to both 1 and 2. Question 1 has two charms and question 2 has 1. I hope you like them.
This Charms will eventually be posted in my various charm sections but right now they can be found below.
Eternal Lawgiver Domain
Cost: --; Mins: Lore 5, Essence 3; Type: Permanent Keywords: None Duration: Permanent Prerequisite Charms: Any Lore Excellency, Terrestrial Circle Sorcery
Practitioners of Sorcery know that spells remain in existence without the need for the commitment of motes. The shining might of the Lawgivers is such that they are capable of pushing their Charms to the extent that they begin to show some of the non-commitment nature spells. This Charm permanently enhances the Exalt’s capabilities by reducing by half the amount of motes committed by all non-Instant Charms they cast. The amount of motes committed to maintaining a Charm can never be reduced below one through the use of this Charm. If the reduction by half would reduce it below the number than the commitment cost remains at one.
Divine Right of the Lawgiver
Cost: --; Mins: Craft 5, Essence 3; Type: Permanent Keywords: None Duration: Permanent Prerequisite Charms: Object-Strengthening Touch
Such is the majesty of the Lawgivers that even the spirits of artifacts know they are bound to support the Chosen of the Sun in their need for arms and equipment. This Charm is a permanent enhancement to the capabilities of the Exalt by reducing by half the required motes that must be committed to artifacts. The amount of motes committed to Artifacts can never be reduced below two through the use of this Charm. If the reduction by half would reduce it below the number than the commitment cost remains two.
(Ability) Success Shuffler
Cost: --; Mins: (Ability) 2; Essence 1; Type: Permanent Keywords: None Duration: Permanent Prerequisite Charms: Any (Ability) Excellency
It is the purview of the Lawgivers to be the paragons of excellence and ability in the world. This Charm permanently enhances the Exalt's capabilities in the particular Ability. When the Exalt performs multiple, identical actions, the successes can be moved from one action to another in the chain. As with all success adders the max dice pool is (Attribute + Ability).